Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't understand the issue with her switching on issues. She's always been pretty liberal, and so what if she's switched? People switch on issues all the time. What makes her any different?
    The big issue is why she switches. She just says whatever will get her votes, and whatever will get her money. And then of course she lies about it, saying that doesn't happen. This was embedded in this thread already, but I'll embed it again for ya.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    are you ok with Black Supremacist's?

if somebody is a Supremacist is that proof they are a bad person and "ALL" their views are incorrect?

if somebody is a Supremacist that doesN'T mean you know all their views / what type of person they are / their morals / and so many other things

its far more complicated then your SJW gibberish when you try and force a label onto another human in a attempt to hurt them you become part of the problem

my opinion today is a movement like BLM is far more dangerous to society and creates more hate/fear then the KKK

do you support something that causes more harm then the KKK? i dont know if you do but if you do.... you support something worse then the KKK for our Society
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. What in the fuck are you defending here? A white or black supremacist is fundamentally wrong in the frame of reference through which they view the world. While unlikely, I suppose they could manage to arise at a well-informed opinion on something not related to race. I won't rule it out. But again I ask, what is your point?

If someone is a race supremacist, I DO KNOW their morals and that they have none. I DO KNOW that they are a bad person and have no capacity for empathy or reason. If they can hold a view as dumb as race supremacy in their heads, the chance of them having reasonable views on any other issue is vanishingly small.

Second question, in what way is BLM more dangerous than the KKK, an organization that, apparently I need to remind you, ACTUALLY LYNCHED HUMAN BEINGS. What planet are you living on? Please explain to me the societal harm caused by the KKK in your mind, and in what ways, specifically, BLM is worse.
    Last edited by Detritivores; 2016-03-24 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Please explain to me the societal harm caused by the KKK in your mind, and in what ways, specifically, BLM is worse.
    Because he was raised to believe that black people are scary criminals who just want to hurt you, and if they stand up for themselves or raise their voices they're angry and about to start a riot/kill you.

That and he probably bathes in the 24-hour conservative news claptrap that whispers in his ear that all black people want to do is "divide us" and "get everything for free (on YOUR dime!)".

As someone who grew up in a very racially segregated state/city with conservative, blue-collar parents, it's pretty easy to pinpoint the psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Because he was raised to believe that black people are scary criminals who just want to hurt you, and if they stand up for themselves or raise their voices they're angry and about to start a riot/kill you.

That and he probably bathes in the 24-hour conservative news claptrap that whispers in his ear that all black people want to do is "divide us" and "get everything for free (on YOUR dime!)".

As someone who grew up in a very racially segregated state/city with conservative, blue-collar parents, it's pretty easy to pinpoint the psychology.
    I completely agree with your assessment. I'm curious to hear his opinion though.

Although I shouldn't be. Yours is the answer I'm looking for, while this shmuck gets off feigning superiority while he talks about himself in the third person and asserts morally bankrupt opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    your getting Political Correctness mixed up with lies

all of them lie Hillary lies more then most of them

but people hate Trump mainly because he is not Politically Correct people can use that to call him a racist and other words SJW's use to attack people
    Are you fucking serious right now? No, he is saying outright lies and you are fucking gullible enough to believe him. Start doing the third person stuff more so people can see your ignorance on here as they do on facebook.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because people remember the accusations rather than the truth. So they think she's a "lying liar" when in reality that persona is just a Faux "News" creation.

I think what people don't like about her is that she changes some of her positions, dramatically, in order to garner favor and votes. And she seems to take a LOT of campaign contributions from Wall Street.

Any claim of "lies by Hilary" really can't be backed up with facts.

Deleted
    She is corrupt and rotten, not to mention unqualified and has no relevant experience. The only reason you would vote for her, is because her gender, not her qualifications

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    The big issue is why she switches. She just says whatever will get her votes, and whatever will get her money. And then of course she lies about it, saying that doesn't happen. This was embedded in this thread already, but I'll embed it again for ya.
    Why she switches ultimately doesn't matter. Wouldn't you rather a candidate that panders to you than one who outright goes against your beliefs? You really think Hillary is going to repeal the gay marriage law?

People's beliefs change. It happens all the time. There is just as much reason to believe that she genuinely changed her mind on issues, rather than trying to pander to gain votes. That's just your opinion. Most people in 2008 didn't support gay marriage, democrats included. As the party has moved further to the left, so has Hillary.

Hillary is not stupid. She's not going to spit in the faces of her supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    She is corrupt and rotten, not to mention unqualified and has no relevant experience. The only reason you would vote for her, is because her gender, not her qualifications
    Corrupt and rotten maybe, but unqualified? No relevant experience? Definitely not.

Right, because nobody actually likes Hillary for her political stance on issues right? That's just too unbelievable for you people. Jesus, do you even listen to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

"I have been very consistent over the course of my entire life. I have always fought for the same values and principles."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Because people remember the accusations rather than the truth. So they think she's a "lying liar" when in reality that persona is just a Faux "News" creation.

I think what people don't like about her is that she changes some of her positions, dramatically, in order to garner favor and votes. And she seems to take a LOT of campaign contributions from Wall Street.

You tried this before in another thread. It didn't really work out all that well for you.
    Give me an example, ANY example, of Hillary lying about something.

Because she is an unethical, lying sack of crap. Seriously, I feel an odd mix of sadness and mocking satsfaction at the disaster both parties have as a frontrunner.

If her last name wasn't "Clinton" she would have been forced to drop out by now and O'Malley would be the Democrat frontrunner.

Controversial? No. If anything, she's rather boring / unremarkable.

Quite possibly the single best example of a stereotypical politician in the U.S.? Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    If her last name wasn't "Clinton" she would have been forced to drop out by now and O'Malley would be the Democrat frontrunner.
    Where did I miss O'Malley being more popular than Sanders?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Also I don't suffer from white guilt and American guilt.

I happen to like my country.
    Democrat here (well in that they align more with my beliefs than any loyalty to the party.) I do not suffer from white guilt or American guilt and I happen to like my country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Where did I miss O'Malley being more popular than Sanders?
    If Clinton was dropped. Sanders would be a shoe-in. O'Malley got what, three people to vote for him? Five who actually knew who he was?
    Putin khuliyo