Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Troll actually looks somewhat like a WoW Troll, everything else looks completely wrong. The Draenei looks more like a Locust from Stargate: Atlantis, did the guy not have any pictures to use as reference?

Edit: Oh, Chris Robinson is apparently to blame for how fucking terrible the Draenei is. Taken from the website
    Here to guide their designs is World of Warcraft Senior Art Director, Chris Robinson. ... He urges Walter to go 'death knight' on his Draenei
    Dammit Chris, the Draenei could've looked good!

Edit 2: And apparently the person who wrote the episode summary knows jack-shit about WoW, because at one point the Draenei is described as "this undead priest".
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-03-24 at 03:15 PM.

we need to options for the poll...

none of the above
    what in the world am i looking at

The draenei reminds me of the wraith from SG Atlantis...

I...I have no words for those costumes.

Like... Why even bother using something like Warcraft as inspiration for an episode, if you're going to give it people that have zero idea of what the races look like in the first place, and just have screenshots to go off of.

They all look absolutely terrible. I mean, the Troll is somewhat passable, except for the tusks being laughably small...Or is that supposed to be a female? Because quite frankly, I don't even know. The Draenei looks nothing like a Draenei, and dear god, what the hell is that? A Worgen? That doesn't even look remotely wolf like. Even ignoring that it's supposed to be a Worgen, that doesn't even look like a werewolf. That literally looks like someone put a plastic dog nose on someone's face, did a bit of dabbling with makeup, and called it a day.

These people are supposed to be professionals, for god's sake we have a movie coming out in a few months that uses better makeup and artistry to make the Orcs actually look like Orcs, and more impressively, look like the characters they're representing.

These? These are awful, and if I were a judge, even not basing it on Warcraft, I would have kicked them all off the stage. These all look half assed, poorly done, rush jobs with no care or effort put into them, save for the Troll and Tauren, and even then, they look pretty damned lackluster. When you have people cosplaying better then this at Blizzcon, and these guys are supposed to be professionals, you know there's a problem.

I demand an option for none of the above. They're just..all terrible. Terrible job, terrible episode, terrible special affects artists.

N'zoth looks friggen amazing though.

That worgen looked absolutely TERRIBLE, i thought it was suppose to be a second tauren until i looked at the poll options, and that Draenei looked like something from Stargate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to go with Humans. They all look pretty realistic. All the other races look horrible!!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    "If you would like to provide feedback on the Oondasta/Galleon spawn timers, go ahead. (Muffinus)
    agreed, too long, 15 min like the other Pandaria world bosses would be very nice
    What if that meant reducing the drop chance to 1/10? (Muffinus)"

Did he really say that? Reduce the drop rate because of the respawn timer? Sometimes I wonder if they act stupid on purpose just to annoy players.
    I've never gotten the "if we do this then we HAVE to do this" comment Blizzard makes all the time. Why do you HAVE too? Is there some game design god up on high or interpol police force going to swoop in and apply wrath and damnation if they do something and don't do something else?

I like this one
    I think I just want more D&D in my W&W. Story! The Unknown! Not timeless theme parks and redeemed genocidal orcs
    "Call me crazy, but I felt like MOP had this concept pretty well, ya? New endgame, new area, new enemies, etc. Good job DaveKosak" (Muffinus)

I don't know how anyone can't take this Muffinus person serious. Are they like a teenie popper right out or high school or college cheerleader?

From the poll the troll looks the best, but it's still not perfect, trolls have very long noses and chins, and the ears looks like guled to scull. They should've been done separetly and then tied somehow to the model, same with nose and chin. I'm not gonna mention the tusks too xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you guys are flaming these artists for their job without realizing they did this in super quick time. It's really impressive actually. And to compare them to cosplay nerds who spend their entire year devoted to one costume is laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure thats a female Troll. Which did come out nice but I can see where more face detailing could have been done.

Draenei is black metal AF

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Abysmal, those 'artists' should be ashamed of themselves. Every single one of them looks like some bad black and white movie prop.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    What? Do you even know what you are talking about?
    Yes, but thanks for asking.

Why do you think it unreasonable for Blizz to make the beastie appear more often, thus making it easier to get a kill and not lower the drop rate?
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Well now if anyone ask why didn't the warcraft movie use practical effects instead of CGI, well now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpdarts View Post
    Well now if anyone ask why didn't the warcraft movie use practical effects instead of CGI, well now you know.
    Lord of the Rings used practical costumes and the Hobbit used CGI mostly. Look how that turned out.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching some of the show I can see what went wrong with the Worgen/Goblin. Besides for time constraints the Worgen was leaning toward a Druid mid transforming into a cat so that the muzzle could work better for the actor performing. The Goblin was the lady trying to go for a mix of male/female looks.
    It could have been done better but time constraints were a big factor in this. For the record they only had about 3 days to do this.
    Last edited by Faylinn; 2016-03-24 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    Yes, but thanks for asking.

Why do you think it unreasonable for Blizz to make the beastie appear more often, thus making it easier to get a kill and not lower the drop rate?
    As I thought, you have literally no idea what's going on. The mounts are not 100% drop rate, actually the numbers are close to .0X%, bosses are on a weekly lockout. Faster respaws means it's less annoying to get your weekly kill, it won't make it any easier to get a mount.

But no, let me just overuse the argument that everyone feels that they are entitled to get everything, herp derp.

Deleted
    hmm thx god for CGI :-)

Quote Originally Posted by badaku View Post
    Draenei is black metal AF
    Yeah that draenei is looking pretty kvlt

Jesus, what am I looking at with these pictures? The draenei looks "ok" at best, and the rest are just incredibly bad.