Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Michele Bachmann blames Brussels on Obama

Have you ever wondered what it would look like if Sarah Palin were held at gunpoint and forced to drunk-tweet slam poetry? Well, then former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann‘s (R-MN) latest WorldNetDaily column is for you. The rambling, stream-of-what-can-only-loosely-be-called-consciousness blog post touches on a wide range of horrible Obama failures, but most notably posits that maybe God sent the terrorists to Brussels to humiliate President Obama:

"Or maybe our president’s humiliation comes in a manner so devastating it makes one wonder whether the Creator of humankind isn’t reminding this world of the inferiority of foolishness in the face of wisdom.

The president once again mocked his nemesis, the Jewish people and the nation of Israel, by cleverly turning the international press corps toward his brilliant work in Cuba, instead of covering ongoing Islamic attacks against the Jewish state as outlined that very same day at the annual pro-Israel AIPAC meeting in Washington, D.C.

History changed less than 24 hours later in the blink of an eye, and the rug was pulled out from under his well-laid plans.

Obama’s slavish press corps was forced to turn their uncritical gaze from adoring him to revealing the newest carnage in Brussels.

Our eyes were spellbound."

No, they weren’t, Michele, you’re just looking at the wrong camera.

If this truly is a clash of civilizations, as Bachmann believes, then telling the world that God sent terrorists to make Obama look bad is not great PR for Christianity.

You can read the entire loopy thing here.
    She used to be a Congresswomen by the way. How she got elected in the first place is beyond me...

What a nutcase.

Umm...don't you know...first rule of the GOP: Blame everything on Obama.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

I am really starting to feel like the GOP will whine about EVERYTHING unless they get it their way. It's really disheartening. What happened to the Republican party? Honestly. The party I knew when I was younger doesn't even exist in the slightest anymore. President Bush looks like a moderate compared to current republicans....and its only been 8 years.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love it when Christians argue that one man's punishment for "not doing Gods will" is the murder of a couple dozen innocent people. There's a Christian meme I see around about how the guy who built the Titanic said even God couldn't sink it, so of course according to the meme, God sank the ship just to prove that guy wrong, ya know, killed 1500 people.

That's a really great religion you've got going on there.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    She used to be a Congresswomen by the way. How she got elected in the first place is beyond me...

What a nutcase.
    She's Republican, so there isn't much of a surprise there.

Too many republicans say things like "god told me to do *insert all evil and immoral things* so I did it", I mean just see Bush when he went off to fight stupid wars in the middle east.

Religious extremism in the west fanning more religious extremism in the middle east is why we have groups like ISIS rearing its ugly head. Republicans are just outright the cause of large-scale extremism both at home and abroad.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-25 at 02:42 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account

What a nutcase.
    Oh she is special. You know how they say the eyes are windows of the soul. Her eyes are the bat shit crazy kind of eyes. And remember she also quit politics becasue she was being investigated by the FBI over her fundraising practices. Crazy and corrupt.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Craziness aside, The problem with these folks is that they don't understand in a case of direct attack on ISIS, they will melt back into population faster than we can track, then we will have 25000 terrorists roaming the planet, blowing up stuff daily.

15+ Year Old Account
    Michele Bachmann is a lunatic.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    Craziness aside, The problem with these folks is that they don't understand in a case of direct attack on ISIS, they will melt back into population faster than we can track, then we will have 25000 terrorists roaming the planet, blowing up stuff daily.
    They're planning that type of scenario anyways, damned if you do/don't. Might as well proactively find them and kill them all, and their enablers, funders and suppliers whoever and wherever they may be.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    They're planning that type of scenario anyways, damned if you do/don't. Might as well proactively find them and kill them all, and their enablers, funders and suppliers whoever and wherever they may be.
    You can't destroy an ideology simply by killing its followers. That's nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Michelle Bachmann is forgetting one of the biggest themes of the Christian faith: God is in control.

Obama, whether he is aware of it or not, is doing God's will according to Christian teachings. Bachmann is making a mistake that a lot of Christians who are not sufficiently living in the word make all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Then you read the Old Testament, realize that wouldn't even be the worst thing in there, and that many of these people think it's literally true.
    Yeah. It really wouldn't take much for these people to start telling their lackeys to start blowing themselves up in the street.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Really? Seems to happen quite often to Pagan ideologies throughout history. Then again we're dealing with a bigger scale of people now, unless the concession is that Radical Islam isn't real Islam then my point still stands.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you kill everyone who believes it, you can. It's just a question of : are you prepared to do whatever is necessary, or do you have limits? If you have limits, you will lose.

" Is it better to out-monster the monster, or to be devoured by him?" --- Nietzche

As a Christian and a somewhat conservative guy I have to say this: Michele Bachmann needs to quit opening her mouth. And the idea that God wants to humiliate Obama is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard... probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Really? Seems to happen quite often to Pagan ideologies throughout history. Then again we're dealing with a bigger scale of people now, unless the concession is that Radical Islam isn't real Islam then my point still stands.
    We're also dealing with a world bigger than 3 kilometers around your village. With how everything is connected today, there's no way to root out ideologies, see Nazis for example. They've been hunted down and brought to trial, yet their beliefs survive. Godwin's Law be damned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    If you kill everyone who believes it, you can. It's just a question of : are you prepared to do whatever is necessary, or do you have limits? If you have limits, you will lose.

" Is it better to out-monster the monster, or to be devoured by him?" --- Nietzche
    You presume we're in danger of being devoured by the monster.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    I am really starting to feel like the GOP will whine about EVERYTHING unless they get it their way. It's really disheartening. What happened to the Republican party? Honestly. The party I knew when I was younger doesn't even exist in the slightest anymore. President Bush looks like a moderate compared to current republicans....and its only been 8 years.
    My friend and I were having a discussion about this. I think it has to do with Sarah Palin types. They used to keep their heads low so you didn't notice how vapid they are, but after seeing her have "success" spewing non stop stupidity they were emboldened. Shame really, although an independant I consider myself more right than left. Just not the extreme right the party has come to be.

But Belgium has like nothing to do with Obama even remotely...

Deleted
    Wouldn't open boarders be to blame... how does the U.S. president factor into the attack?