Poll: ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A. no different to now (except i'm not attractive)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    But why would it matter if you are ugly, and getting sex on the reg. Unless your self esteem is tied to your vanity/vain nature, which would be destroyed because "the beautiful people are supposed to be having all the sex in the world."
    I don't care for sex when it's with people who don't actually want to have sex with me, but just do it cause ?
    Being actually ugly is much more depressing, and I'd probably feel insecure, having sex when you feel like you're uglier than a pigs ass can't be nice.

Being super sexy and desirable is generally a great feeling, sure you can't have sex, but you can find joy and pleasure with a lot of other things.

Being something like this

But having all the sex in the world, would probably turn me off so much, it would be defeating the purpose of being able to have sex in the first place.

Choice A all day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Uh that picture was hideous, I had to use adblock to block it from showing up. Never post that again.

Deleted
    B.

What is the point in being very attractive if no one is interested in you enough to have sex with you? You would have to be incredibly boring or something for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Omna View Post
    B.

What is the point in being very attractive if no one is interested in you enough to have sex with you? You would have to be incredibly boring or something for that to happen.
    Some people derive happiness just from seeing their sexy self in the mirror, and seeing how the soap runs over their toned body in the shower. I don't care if no one else likes it I like it.

neither

be me and do whatever whenever....

when my looks fade, i have money to back me up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omna View Post
    B.

It's not that people aren't interested, it's just that they can't have you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusyn View Post
    Choice A all day.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh that picture was hideous, I had to use adblock to block it from showing up. Never post that again.