Lightbulb Would i be able to use my tier 3 in legion on all my toonn?

I have tier 3 faith on my mage..would i be able to use it on my priest too in legion? If Buy tier 3 piece on blackAh that cannot be equiped on my mage like mail or plate would i be able to use it in legion on my dk...shaman? thanks for the answer and sorry for my shitty english hahaa

Quote Originally Posted by wunsh View Post
    I have tier 3 faith on my mage..would i be able to use it on my priest too in legion? If Buy tier 3 piece on blackAh that cannot be equiped on my mage like mail or plate would i be able to use it in legion on my dk...shaman? thanks for the answer and sorry for my shitty english hahaa

You will be able to use it on your priest, you won't be able to buy plate on your Mage for your dk. It will unlock on your account for all cloth wearers, and to have plate unlocked you need to get it on any plate class

thanks for the quick answeer

If you have t3 you should probably have already kept an eye out for transmogrify with t3 if it will be account wide or not, but that's just my opinion.

On a more serious note, blizz have confirmed about 4 times now that yes tier 3 will be account wide for the same armor type.