Battle Pet, gold transfer?

Hey guys, so If you've seen my other thread, I'm kinda out of the loop regardless I was told that the easiest way to transfer gold cross sever/faction was to buy a BOA battle pet and sell it on the new place, I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of which ones are generally worth decent amounts of coin across all servers I'd hate to buy one for 10k on my dustbowl of a realm to find it's worth 10c on a new one.

The trading card game pets are all worth a decent amount of gold. You can always look them up on the Undermine Journal for the realm you are moving too, or check that realms AH. I found another good item to use to xfer are the Champion's Honor as well.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

You dont need to buy and sell battle pets, its a very slow market, if you have a lot of gold and want to transfer it with the character, you can buy loads of http://www.wowhead.com/item=111970/barracks-level-2 and then just sell them back. The only problem is if you don't have enough bag space.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    You dont need to buy and sell battle pets, its a very slow market, if you have a lot of gold and want to transfer it with the character, you can buy loads of http://www.wowhead.com/item=111970/barracks-level-2 and then just sell them back. The only problem is if you don't have enough bag space.
    Unique, so you can only transfer ~50k this way

If you are transfering a char and need to get all the gold on the other side the best way is to check for fast selling items (i.e. Elixir of Rapid Mind, item upgrades, savage bloods, felblights) and buy what's gonna sell for equal or higher price on the new server.

Battle Pets can work but the market for them is slow and we are at the minimum level of server population, it's not worth the time of relisting

Or if you have a trustworthy friend on the same CRZ you can just wait till noblegarden and do the eggs. You lose 100g on each of the 1000g eggs but its guaranteed instead of taking risks on pets and going through the hassle of finding people to buy them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think some of the people here realize what the OP is asking. He's not interested in paying to transfer gold, he's trying to transfer without doing any of that.

To the OP, look for the spectral tiger pets and whatever other TCG pets you can get. Understand that you may take up to a 30% loss but it will still do you some good
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore