Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New Warcraft Movie Trailer/Teaser

Called "Trailer D"

In this page thedigitaltheater(dot)com, there is also a youtube link, but it is asking me to post a "few times" before I can post links.

Anyways have a look, there are some new footage scenes there. Looks pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I still cant post proper links, haha. Well here is the YouTube one in the best way I can deliver it to you guys.

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=_-Ss3r-F_O0&feature=youtu.be

Deleted

I think it's the best they made so far. The name is likely hinting or aiming to a trilogy.

Deleted
    yeah thats better.

Yeah it seems to be the better trailer (the teasers improved the first trailer, and this one is on the line with some of the teasers)

Also, the name of the movie changes through countries (they have a couple or few names). I believe in the states it is "Warcraft" still (this might be an European trailer).

Deleted
    Durotan looks a lot better

Thrall-baby is no longer radioactive

Magic looks fucking amazing

Medivh vs Khadgar hype

Okay, I thought I had this movie pretty much figured out (and I was optimistic about it), but this one has impressed me.

It's starting to look like an actual good movie and not just a good blockbuster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkdrdoom View Post
    I believe in the states it is "Warcraft" still (this might be an European trailer).
    Yep yep.

United States: Warcraft
    Internationally: Warcraft: The Beginning

This is more dark and hopeless trailer than first one. I approve. Can't wait till 26th May!

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i cannot imagine the feelings when orgrim duels lothar and kills him in the second movie

oh man this is going to be devastating for people with no lore knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    i cannot imagine the feelings when orgrim duels lothar and kills him in the second movie

oh man this is going to be devastating for people with no lore knowledge
    But what point will be in it when war will be lost by that time..?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Stormwind will be lost, the war will not.

7+ Year Old Account
    that one was fcking amazing!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Stormwind will be lost, the war will not.
    I say about Orgrimm/Lothar duel in the end of the Second War - that is what Teaon's post was about - by that time Horde will loose the war.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    would happen after the horde retreat and lifting the siege of lordaeron, then the battle of blackrock spire where orgrim with his hopless defeated horde meets lothar in battle and crushes his skull with doomhammer in hope to rally his men

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    would happen after the horde retreat and lifting the siege of lordaeron, then the battle of blackrock spire where orgrim meets lothar in battle and crushes his skull with doomhammer
    Yep, but after the battle near Lordaeron Capital (and Gul'Dan betrayal) war will be lost, and battle near Blackrock will be more like desperate Horde's attempt to avoid unavoidable.

I say about Orgrimm/Lothar duel in the end of the Second War - that is what Teaon's post was about - by that time Horde will loose the war.
    Oh, that's called a bittersweet ending. The Alliance wins, but Lothar is sacrificed. He'll join his son and his king in heaven Halls of Valor.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, but after the battle near Lordaeron Capital (and Gul'Dan betrayal) war will be lost, and battle near Blackrock will be more like desperate Horde's attempt to avoid unavoidable.
    yeah but at the end when you have the guy with the most screen shots in the trailer and the hero of the alliance dies at the end, how sad ending is that?

To people who don't know how the story from the games - the movie is based on the First War, which ended with Stormwind (both the city and the kingdom) destroyed by the orcs and the survivors, including Lothar, escaping north to Lordaeron by ships. Later on Orgim becomes the Warchief of the Horde the orcs attack Lordaeron. This leads to the Second War (likely to be a storyline that's planned for a sequel), where ultimately the Alliance pushes back the Horde and in the final battle Lothar and Orgim face off against each other.

The more I think about it, the more I hope they don't retcon the First War's ending just to avoid people getting pissed at humanity losing and feeling the movie was cut in half because of it.

Or... Do you guys think this movie will include only the First War or the Second War as well?
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2016-03-27 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    To people who don't know how the story from the games - the movie is based on the First War, which ended with Stormwind (both the city and the kingdom) destroyed by the orcs and the survivors, including Lothar, escaping north to Lordaeron by ships. Later on Orgim becomes the Warchief of the Horde the orcs attack Lordaeron. This leads to the Second War (likely to be a storyline that's planned for a sequel), where ultimately the Alliance pushes back the Horde and in the final battle Lothar and Orgim face off against each other.

The more I think about it, the more I hope they don't retcon the First War's ending just to avoid people getting pissed at humanity losing and feeling the movie was cut in half because of it.
    They said the movie works as a stand-alone but leaves room for sequels. I think Orgrim letting Lothar evacuate the civilians to Lordaeron is an ending that works both ways.

I don't know how to handle spoilers with this movie. I feel like the people in these forums should know this story by now.