Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Well...historically speaking, the more a regime tries to suppress and wipe out Christians, the more tenacious they become. The USSR learned that, and China is slowly learning that (maybe...they currently seem convinced that they can control Christianity). But what they fail to understand is that what Christians have, especially Christians in countries where they are actively oppressed, is something that can't be taken from them by persecution, torture, or death. That's why you can't kill the faith, and why the worse the persecution, the more it flourishes.
    Same applies to Muslims in the West.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Please share which western government will kill you for "blaspheming" against Christianity or the Bible.

I'll wait.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

No it doesn't, you people are treated like kings.

Please share which western government will kill you for "blaspheming" against Christianity or the Bible.

I'll wait.
    None. You can't be killed for it. You however can be jailed for it. You can be fined for it. This applies specifically to the West.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    There I completely disagree. In the West Muslims are regularly targeted in hate crimes, mosques are desecrated etc. Lets not forget the mass shooting at a Sikh Temple because the idiot thought it was a mosque. Or the three kids who were killed because they were Muslim.

To be treated like a King you should not be afraid any red neck with a gun can shoot you if he or she wishes.

Deleted
    There are regular attacks on mosques and muslims in most western countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswaggins View Post
    Welcome to the Middle East. Enjoy your stay.
    Pakistan's in South Asia. With a culture more reminiscent of its immediate neighbour, India, than the Middle East.
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2016-03-30 at 09:40 PM.

It is hard enough to be a faithful Christian here in Japan where there are so few of us, I can't imagine trying to hold onto my faith in a country where people are actively trying to kill me.
    At least they celebrate Christmas. Although having fried chicken for Christmas dinner is rather confusing to me.

Deleted
    Thank God Timur Bek saved the East from Christianity.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. You can't be killed for it. You however can be jailed for it. You can be fined for it. This applies specifically to the West.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law
    The penalty in most Muslim countries is death.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention literally almost all of those western nations with blasphemy laws on that Wikipedia page either:
    - Have laws that say you can't defame/discriminate against any religions (blaspheme against them). Called anti-vilification laws.
    - Have antiquated laws that haven't been enforced in literally decades, some in centuries.

He is claiming that the UK fining someone for blaspheming against Christianity in the 1970s... Somehow means Muslims are repressed in the west. AND also somehow is equivalent to Christians being literally killed for their religion in the Middle East TODAY.

10+ Year Old Account
    the group that did this claimed more attacks were going to follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Pakistan's in South Asia. With a culture more reminiscent of its immediate neighbour, India, than the Middle East.
    and they make delicious food. i could go for some right now....i love pakistani/indian cuisine.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Nothing more disgusting than targeting areas with children... may the fucker and organisations burn in hell.
    There is no such thing as hell sadly, and in their eyes this grands them paradise.

Its pathetic and sad, that this things happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    ITT: People that think Pakistan is in the ME.
    Hint: It's not.

On topic, I hope they catch the assholes that did this.
    And people think Poland is in Eastern Europe.

Pakistan may not be geographically located there but it is the same shithole as most of the NA/ME regions. Even more so as they are the second largest exporter of Wahhabi ideology and terrorism in the world after Saudi Arabia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post

Pakistan may not be geographically located there but it is the same shithole as most of the NA/ME regions. Even more so as they are the second largest exporter of Wahhabi ideology and terrorism in the world after Saudi Arabia.
    Most of the Middle East, particularly the gulf states, are economically developed and generally fine places to live in.

And no, Pakistan can't "export wahhabi ideology and terrorism" because Pakistan isn't Hanbali like Saudi Arabia. It is Hanafi, like Central Asia.

Nope 8 do. There 54 Muslim countries in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Not to mention literally almost all of those western nations with blasphemy laws on that Wikipedia page either:
    - Have laws that say you can't defame/discriminate against any religions (blaspheme against them). Called anti-vilification laws.
    - Have antiquated laws that haven't been enforced in literally decades, some in centuries.

He is claiming that the UK fining someone for blaspheming against Christianity in the 1970s... Somehow means Muslims are repressed in the west. AND also somehow is equivalent to Christians being literally killed for their religion in the Middle East TODAY.
    No what i am saying is a US Pastor saying Muslims should be killed, people shooting up a Sikh Temple thinking it was a mosque, people burning down mosques, armed men standing outside of mosques and pointing guns at kids is equivalent to how Christians, Hindus, druze, etc feel in the Muslim world.

But I forget you. You don't know any better. Plus its the christian thing to do.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love you to back up that claim since a majority of Pakistanis are, Hanafi, Deobandi and Barelvi.

I thought Pakistan and Turkey are full with Muslim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Some Christians still left, cant have them there so better blow them up.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Pakistan and Turkey are 98% Muslim, though that may have changed. Pakistan hasn't had a census in 20 years.

Poland is NOT Eastern Europe?

Then what is it? Asia? Africa?
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2016-03-31 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope 8 do. There 54 Muslim countries in the world.
    Yes and almost ALL of the rest of them apart from Libya imprison people for Apostasy/Blasphemy. Libya, enlightened as it is, only fines people for their apostasy and blasphemy.

No what i am saying is a US Pastor saying Muslims should be killed, people shooting up a Sikh Temple thinking it was a mosque, people burning down mosques, armed men standing outside of mosques and pointing guns at kids is equivalent to how Christians, Hindus, druze, etc feel in the Muslim world.

But I forget you. You don't know any better. Plus its the christian thing to do.
    I argue against you, therefore I must be blinded by my supposed faith, despite not practicing any religion, good call.

And once again, you put forward your absurd notion of equivalency... A literal handful of preachers who use bigoted language, but don't actually act out any violence ever, and are usually disavowed by their religious authorities... And singular isolated incidents of violence committed by deranged individuals... Those two things are apparently equivalent to REGULAR MASS KILLINGS and STATE SPONSORED EXECUTIONS.

Literally everything you say is bullshit.