Lupin III Blue Jacket series (2015)

So does anyone else on planet earth know/care they made a new Lupin III series a few months ago? Lupin III is one of the most classic japanese anime around and the new series is fucking incredible. Sadly it doesn't seem to be faring very well, so I dunno if it'll get anymore episodes.

You can find every episode on this shitty Crunchyroll website (you can watch them all for free without making an account) http://www.crunchyroll.com/lupin-the-3rd-part4

Also if you Youtube "Lupin III Blue Jacket" you get a lot of information and shit about the series.

So, with that said, who the fuck knew this existed besides me?

I remember kinda hearing about it, but yeesh.... maybe this'll get me in on an anime kick again.

My sister got "tricked into watching anime" cuz they were showing the liveaction movie on the flight to Thailand. She started to tell me about the movie and I was, "Yeah, I know what Lupin III is... its an anime...." heh.

Definitely gonna have to give this new series a look. (and maybe check out the liveaction now that you jogged my memory too, haha.)