Deleted

My favorite part was the 4m and 2m one shot

Attacking farm keeping back when i just die. I thought; "What? fucking internet again" but i wasn't lagging everyone else was running about. Was it a chaos bolt? So i check the recap oh.... 4 million seems legit, i attack the same guy after respawning and bam 2 million.. the shammy was chilling out on farm def all get getting 10m damage not even half way in.

So tell me when did you guys lose your anal virginity?

Looks like it's a PvE trinket that's broken in PvP — like that never happened before.

They store up all their damage over a period of time and then explode, dealing all of the damage at the same time (with a percent modifier increasing it further).

So yeah, it's 1 shot PvE trinket.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=124225/soul-capacitor

Note: It appears that the item won't proc in rated PvP.

Deleted
    They nerfed the ring but let this little thing into pvp?

lol... that's some gross oversight.

I might have an idea of what happened, from my understanding of the trinket, when it procs it absorbs all the damage the player dealt in x amount of time, now by the looks of it you were at farm, if the player used any AoE near the farm he would have killed a lot of critters which takes a lot more damage due to level/damage scaling on mobs. So player uses AoE, trinket procs, absorbs a couple of million from critters and explodes onto you.

Only thing I can think of.
    Last edited by Zondorf; 2016-03-29 at 11:48 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zondorf View Post
    I might have an idea of what happened, from my understanding of the trinket, when it procs it absorbs all the damage the player dealt in x amount of time, now by the looks of it you were at farm, if the player used any AoE near the farm he would have killed a lot of critters which takes a lot more damage due to level/damage scaling on mobs. So player uses AoE, trinket procs, absorbs a couple of million from critters and explodes onto you.

Only thing I can think of.
    never seen critters around farm though. but 4 million dmg for a shaman with all cds isn't really hard to do in one soulcap proc.

Deleted
    Clearly outplayed

Btw, please do send this to a Blizzard dev on Twitter or something. Better get it fixed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    never seen critters around farm though. but 4 million dmg for a shaman with all cds isn't really hard to do in one soulcap proc.

Deleted
    I remember, a rogue with this trinket once snuck up on me.

He blew up me, my pet and two of my buddies standing right next to me, out of nowhere.

but you cant kill the critters?
    theres also named cats or something iirc

You can kill the critters in farm, I do this with my Soul Capacitor when I'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soul capacitor exploit using the killable critters in AB (Can also be done in AV, and maybe a few other BGs). Imagine if he managed to land that on the entire team, 400k damage to everybody yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Don't worry trinkets like this and the ring have broken the shit out of pve, why not break pvp as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    It's worth noting that in order to get a 4million damage proc on a player you would need to charge it with a little under 8 million damage(because of the increase from the trinket) since the soul capacitor hits for half on players. Given that it sounds like this is most certainly a bug with the critters in the area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dak1 View Post
    Looks like it's a PvE trinket that's broken in PvP — like that never happened before.

They store up all their damage over a period of time and then explode, dealing all of the damage at the same time (with a percent modifier increasing it further).

So yeah, it's 1 shot PvE trinket.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=124225/soul-capacitor

Note: It appears that the item won't proc in rated PvP.
    What does that pic in your sig mean?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama