Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They seem completely and utterly disinterested in fixing the antisocial nature of the game, so put my money down on Bliizard using april fools day to make fun of people who say wow isnt social. It may also be backhanded instead by taking to the extreme the argument that wow is antisocial.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a new AI in the vain of Tal, being all controversial, but in Blizz game rather than Nazism controversy.

Deleted
    It has to be a video with the Spanian Risitas. Like... a promise for new expansions every year when they can't even handle that without any patches!

Since they're plucking things from D3...

Hardcore Mode.

Have it where if someone dies, they get the pop-up a la D3 whenever a hc toon dies, then it boots you out to the log in screen.

Granted, it wouldn't affect anyone not in a raid at this point. Maybe some woefully undergeared (and poorly played) alts in Tanaan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be a mistake for them to do an April Fool's Joke based on the complaints player's had for WoD.

I think Blizzard should have April Fool's jokes this year based on their other games, not WoW. It's a no-win scenario if they do.

i think the best April fool's was pandaren, such a great joke they ended up in the game... LOL

Deleted
    It would be fun if they release real info and people will just take it as April fool's joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    i think the best April fool's was pandaren, such a great joke they ended up in the game... LOL
    I liked the World of Warcraft: The Molten Core console game... for 8-bit consoles.

releasing vanilla servers
    making dungeons challenging again by increasing damage done by mobs by 1000%
    decided to reverse pruning abilities
    reforging is back!
    game is fun again!

10+ Year Old Account
    They could have April fools but it would cost a raid tier. Which in and of itself would be a real meta April fools joke.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    As long as it isn't about some fake build, with classes getting spells that didn't fit the fantasy... Like warriors getting fireball or something.
    It would be fun, if they announced a new feature , because of all the hype about *the un announced feature of legion* that some people remember.
    Or something about classic servers.. Or something

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I still want Cain to be my GPS voice.
    If this was a joke I would cry. I would want it to be true!
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

World of Warcraft pinball machine!

1. the Dark Portal - hit it three times to open it and it reveals a ball scoop. Lock 3 balls for multiball.
    2. Prince Arthas mount/Frozen Throne ball scoop - hit a ramp to light. Offers various rewards. It starts out as his horse but one of the rewards is to transform it into his frozen throne. The color changes to ice blue. All points scored for the next 30 seconds are frozen and carry over as a bonus to every ball thereafter.
    3. Alliance ramp and Horde ramp - hit both ramps for a PvP combo. Hit both ramps and then immediately send the ball around the loop to the Pandaria Bumpers for a three way combo.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.