15. This poll is closed

0 0%

1 6.67%

0 0%
  • 5+

1 6.67%
  • I AM THE LAW.

9 60.00%
  • Idk but Jaylock and Spectral on the same friend list is hilarious!

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many accounts do you have on MMOC?

It can be difficult to resist the temptation of having a discussion with yourself, at times. Who doesn't like pretend that an opinion is receiving more support than it really is? Or, you can always spice up a thread with a little added drama!

Time to put those cards on the table and see who wins. And don't worry, the results are being kept private this time.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Well, if I add this one, plus the others...carry the 2, divide by 7.

One. Can't imagine why folks need more than one.

7+ Year Old Account
    i just have this one
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one, and your poll fucking sucks.

Sometimes I feel like MMOC is mostly just an army of bots programmed by @Darsithis.

It's either that or someone here really likes me and is trying to cater to my interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How many do you have?
    They were all tackled by the local football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    Just one, and your poll fucking sucks.
    I aim to please and your sig is equally shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just this one account. I don't need more.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this one, Jaylock, Jayburner, Puupi and many more

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the MMO-C Drama/Crowd well if you know Jaylock and Spectral (there are about 10-15 others tho)

Also only one account, I had another because I forgot the details but I do not bother. Gotta post whore them counters more
    -K

Deleted
    I am the law. I guess that's how Judge Dredd would say "I have only one account".

Technically I have 2, but that was just because chaud asked for someone to test if the automated e-mail feature when signing up was working or something. Might of been deleted or something though because I never verified it, and I named it something really stupid like "Not Jester Joe" anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I have this one, Jaylock, Jayburner, Puupi and many more
    I'm proud to be mentioned in such selected few!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Furlong View Post
    I am the law. I guess that's how Judge Dredd would say "I have only one account".
    It was an option for the mods. I was thinking about those Flaming Fist NPCs from Baldur's Gate which Judge Dredd is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Might of been deleted or something though because I never verified it, and I named it something really stupid like "Not Jester Joe" anyway.
    That's odd, I don't remember having to verify an account in order to post on MMO-C... I do feel your name choice though, do it all the time and end up with a bunch of double negatives.

And everyone knows how much I hate double negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    That's odd, I don't remember having to verify an account in order to post on MMO-C... I do feel your name choice though, do it all the time and end up with a bunch of double negatives.

And everyone knows how much I hate double negatives.
    It's to verify your e-mail account. I don't remember if it actually restricts posting though.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why no option for 1?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Why no option for 1?
    Exactly.
    I have just 1 account, and had no reason to create another.
    May plan a name change at some point, but that is for unrelated reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Why no option for 1?
    If only there was a dauntless, likeable and objectively attractive moderator who could help us with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    You know the MMO-C Drama/Crowd well if you know Jaylock and Spectral (there are about 10-15 others tho)

Also only one account, I had another because I forgot the details but I do not bother. Gotta post whore them counters more
    I don't really know them but they were kind enough to accept my friend requests. Also I think some of them are in my guild.

And I feel the same way about post whoring.
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2016-06-16 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just the one

I just have this one and can't imagine why I'd need more unless I were trying to dodge infractions or something (and I imagine that wouldn't work anyway). Either way, I've managed to not get an infraction the whole time I've been posting here. I think that's mostly because I tend to avoid those conversations about politics and stuff that would get me fired up. I don't care for the whole "arguing on the Internet" thing.

I change my avatar occasionally when I get bored with it but have been using my current one for a long while now. I was Google searching for "free forum avatars" or something similar, and iirc, I found this on some random art forum with a "do whatever you want with this, I don't give a shit as long as you're not making money off it" line.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-22 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I just have this one and can't imagine why I'd need more unless I were trying to dodge infractions or something (and I imagine that wouldn't work anyway). Either way, I've managed to not get an infraction the whole time I've been posting here. I think that's mostly because I tend to avoid those conversations about politics and stuff that would get me fired up. I don't care for the whole "arguing on the Internet" thing.
    Same. It's a miracle, honestly. And from my end, there aren't really any topics that are worth getting fired up over anymore although I realize how my post history and style might indicate otherwise.

And I still think MMO-C is mostly 15-20 people hopping on a couple thousand different accounts. One day I will have all the proof I need.
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2016-06-22 at 06:47 PM.