Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia #73.85 - GARRISON 2.0 CLASS HALL BOOGALOO

If you have not signed up, please do not post in this thread unless as requested by a mod or myself.
    Illidan was right, you were not prepared.

The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth, I've put together a group of a the 9 best raiders to take out the demon invaders. The issue? No-one has addons, we've all downloaded different voice chat clients, and none of us have PvE'd in our lives. Throw a bunch of RPers in with a group of PvPers and then put then in blue gear in mythic Nighthold, no-one knows strats and you have no interface. RNJeesus cannot help you now. Godspeed my friends.

“Alright guys. It's looking pretty ugly, we've got a Hearty Feast, a Cauldron, no pots, no Legendaries, no enchants. There's no boss strat guide up, and the dungeon journal is saying 'Turn back, there is no escape.' in a creepy voice anytime we open it up. Ideas?”

Allo clapped her hands together, looking out at the nine faces before her. Most people were looking elsewhere, gazes we met and not met, some shuffled, others picked their nose. Yet all were silent.

“Welp, fuck it then, we'll do it live. Healers heal, Tankers tank, DPSers do some damage. We get out alive, or we die in hilarious flailing. We got this.” The DBM timer started up. Artifact weapons shuffles, people became un alt tabbed, and those who had no idea what was going on look wildly for the mysterious voice counting down numbers for them.

This was it, the Legion was here and it was up to the players of Mafia to stop them.

Usual base rules:
    - Don't edit your posts after 10 minutes.
    - Don't post screenies of any private messages or anything in QT
    - Don't delete shit
    - If you die, don't post unless told otherwise, it also voids all class abilities. Be careful what you give away in the dead thread.
    - Claim, call, post whatever for role wise. Lie, cheat, steal, truth. It's all good.
    - PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.
    - Role cards will be posted with a player's death.
    - If for some reason you cannot perform your ability or it does not work as intended I will make sure to explain why as best I can, without giving away roles.

WINING/VOTING:

Majority lynch.
    Last faction standing wins.
    Some of your have extra conditions, I put it in to make a little more interesting.
    Bold the name, bold the unvote. I personally care naught for formatting provided it's bolded.
    Ask questions if you have them in your QT, I think it's all pretty comprehensible but I'm probably also wrong.

I'm going to sleep really soon so I'll be awake in 8 hours or so to answer anything and see where you are all at. I'm just impatient and wanted to get this going going for you all considering how ready I am. So I also give you guys an extra few hours in anticipation for me to sleep.

Day ends at majority reach of lynch or end of timer, night ends once all actions have been submitted or the timer ends.

Alive Players:
    Celtic209
    Crackleslap
    Danner
    JynxieJ
    Listo95
    Marack
    Senna1251
    Virothe

Dead Players:
    Graeham

End of Day Phase 1, Crackleslap was lynched!
    End of Night Phase 1, Graeham was exploded! Crackle was resurrected, yet wounded!

End of Day Phase 2, nobody was lynched!
    End of Night Phase 2, nobody has died!

Last edited by Allowyn; 2016-10-03 at 12:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sweet!!!!!!!!! I now hold the coveted position of

First!

Bow down to me fools.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Whee! Raiding!

I'm only 15 minutes late to the raid start, so I'm really really early.

Time for some loot, I'm all stocked up on food buffs, runes and flasks and ... wait, I totally forgot some of those things.
    Oh well, nobody will ever notice anyway!

BTW, celtic, all those flashy animations is ruining my framerates! I mean, I get to do "OMG LAG" every time you click a button. That's preposterous.
    This raid would be totally better without you in it!

vote: celtic209

PS: Haven't raided in like two expansions.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Side note; system crashed halfway through sending out some of my roles. So uh, I may need to bring out my secondaries and reroll some people if you seem to find more then one person in your QT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is WoW like cod? A fps game? Right?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to punish Danner.

Vote: Celtic

Celtics at L3 already. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED DANNER? USING A RANDOM VOTE IN A SMALL GAME. HUH DANNER?

VOTE CELTIC.

PUNISH DANNER FOR HIS SINS

- - - Updated - - -

Lynch Danner next.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god Danner, you didn't even bring flasks to the raid?? What kind of guild do you think you're in, you have to work to get to raid!

Geez, some people....
    Mafia History

I raid! Just not in WoW. Also, hello everyone!

Just checking in! I signed up for a month of wow to see how legion is and I love it!

Went back to Arthas and got my Invinsible mount after years of trying!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well looky here... a raid and many of you arent prepared. I would say Im surprised, but Im really not.

Bad danner for starting a train already.

Guess Ill go back to wow and get more gears now.

Deleted
    Vote Danner

Clear scum is cleary scum!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

Celtics at L3 already. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED DANNER? USING A RANDOM VOTE IN A SMALL GAME. HUH DANNER?
    This is _exactly_ my plan. Mwahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Oh my god Danner, you didn't even bring flasks to the raid?? What kind of guild do you think you're in, you have to work to get to raid!

Geez, some people....
    Aaaw, I promise to bring some next time. Maybe.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok Danner, i give you a pass this time. Also,

Vote: Crackleslap

Cuz he's technically the one who made the train.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly I'm not late for I am right on time. You all are just early!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am the most qualified to lead this raid as I am currently 6/7 N EN! I also received my hidden artifact appearance today for Havoc DH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Firstly I'm not late for I am right on time. You all are just early!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am the most qualified to lead this raid as I am currently 6/7 N EN! I also received my hidden artifact appearance today for Havoc DH!

Today on "No I'm the raid leader."

Also everyone should have gotten their roles by now. Theoretically. Let me know fi you haven't in a PM and I'll fix it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well... My guild isn't raiding yet... Also rng hates me so I'll prolly never get a legendary! But out of the players I'm clearly the RL!

- - - Updated - - -

And I need to get my Xavius kill tonight when I get home from work cause pugging will be near impossible for me come tomorrow... Stupid 15% ST nerf...

7+ Year Old Account
    7/7N EN as well... a 3% wipe on heroic

RNG hates me. 10+ hours at 110 with over 800WQ and all availble mythics done each week... no legendary

hey all just stopping by to say hay and that I'm aware the game is on

Raiding was actually pretty fun back in the days. I'm kinda glad I retired though, took way too much time. I still play the game (and daily the last few weeks), but the life of a casual is much better!

Except... noone to do mythincs with means lots of questlines unresolved. Boo!
    Ah well, that's the price to pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well damn... 16+ hours since I last looked at the thread and a whole 2 posts added.

I was half expecting people to be beating on me because I was gone for so long.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, mafia has been very quiet lately....and with only 9 people in this game, it's probably going to stay very quiet.

I'm willing to talk to anyone, I'm free today. Deciding on who to lynch would be nice too.
    Mafia History