Malfunctioning bot, Hordeside?

I saw something interesting in a Warsong Gulch match just now, with my currently level 19 rogue. Two different players on our side got the flag, ran it about halfway down the field, and then ran it back up and perched in the beams over the Alliance tunnel entrance, and stayed there until killed. Those of us actually talking in /i wondered what the heck was up, of course. When it happened with two different characters, I got to wondering if maybe it was a particular bot program glitching. Anyone else seen this?

Probably got a broken path. Don't really think bots are a subject you can talk about on here. Shit happens, just report them and Blizzard will investigate.

Whoops, you're right, and I forgot. Didn't mean to get into deprecated topics. Thanks for the reminder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking about bots is fine. Giving advice on how to bot and where to get boting software and all other kinds of cheating however, is not.

(Meaning as it is now, this topic is perfectly fine)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Thanks, Wass!

Deleted
    To be fair i havent seen many bots in BGs this expac. I think Blizzard have actualy done something about the issue since the 'glory' days of botting in Cataclysm when u would easily have more bots than players in a BG :/

Deleted
    Given this is lvl 19 this might be some completely new players trying to hide or something. When you don't know how the game works you try all kinds of stuff which in retrospect looks stupid.

But, most likely it was a bot. If you like standing on various platforms inaccessible to melee as a ranged class you'll glitch obvious bots a lot. I have recorded a ton of bizarre video footage of this.