Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks for finally coming to that realization! Better late than never.

I guess I'll just leave this here,
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hes right.

Most intelligence agencies say around 20% of Muslims are extremists that seems high but even if only 5% of Muslims are extremists out of the 1.6 billion in the world that's still 80,000,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Thanks for finally coming to that realization! Better late than never.

I guess I'll just leave this here,
    Just because those people say they want to live under sharia law doesn't mean it's going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Who is Tony Blair?
    The former WWF Cage Match Champion. Had to retire when he got caught fondling himself at WrestleMania II back in 87.

Sort of ironic coming from a guy partially responsible for the disaster Europe finds itself.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Tony Blair agrees with Trump on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariphea View Post
    Nothing more to say. I really dont get way some people are so keen to live in western countries, although they hate the western lifestyle so much. I dont get it. Why arent they moving to countries where they can live their preferred lifestyle?
    It's called hypocrisy. Millions of people world wide are full of shit. Hate the west but live lifestyles like the west. Preach equality but shudder at a Muslim in public. It's absolute nonsense.

Considering how violent MANY of them can become... for example, should anyone poke fun at Islam, compared to those making fun of other religions... I can agree to that comment in all honesty. A LOT of them would rather have Sharia Law over their host country's laws... those that came directly from the ME, for the most part, just aren't compatible to the West's ideals.

Oh, but they exploit the West to great lengths, and the PC politicians are more than willing to bend over backwards for them to appease their Muslim voters. And lets face it, they cry over everything that doesn't meet their standards or the Koran.

Compromise does not exist. Many Muslims, mainly those from Muslim countries, have a VERY institutionalized way of thinking with how they've been brought up... and it's because of this that gives rise to incompatibility. I have absolutely zero problems with radical Muslims being dealt with swiftly, and harshly, as they should be... many Imams throughout Europe have been targeting the young generation for them to turn on the West and/or join the likes of ISIS for their "Holy War".
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-03-29 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    And North Korea is a shining example of what happens when you leave a dictatorship to it's own.
    when you start a war with a dictatorship ... you should have a plan to what happen after the dictator is no more ... Ring any bells ???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    But you can be bigoted. I don't see why people keep making this "you cannot be racist against a religion" point.
    I would argue that it's not inherently wrong to be bigoted in some circumstances. By all means, we should be entirely intolerant of, and understand the regressive nature of some specific ideals and social/political structures.

As an example...
    In many countries, as outlined in this study by Pew Research, the overwhelming majority of Muslims (Generally 75% or higher, with the exception of those polled in Bangladesh) in the polled countries view homosexuality as "morally wrong." That is a belief that is inherently inferior to to even the average Christian American's view on homosexuality (as outlined in this study by Pew Research), which is known to be extremely religiously conservative, relative to the rest of the Western world. The Pew Research study shows that the rate of acceptance of homosexuality by Christians sits at about 54%, with definite positive trends (In contrast to the 83% acceptance rate of the non-religiously affiliated, and the 76% acceptance rate of other religious groups).

To quickly TL;DR, in case the point I was trying to make was obfuscated, bigotry is not inherently wrong in some situations, as the intolerance and outright rejection of - as in my given example - socially regressive ideals by specific groups is not a bad thing to do, for lack of better explanation.

Note:
    As I know this will be something that someone points out, I'm going to explicitly state that I'm not saying all Muslims view homosexuality as morally wrong. Nor am I attempting to expand the study's conclusions past its constraints. I'm merely using it as an example of a socially regressive idea that is held by a large number of people.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that this whole thread is essentially religion-bashing, I'm locking this here.