Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    In S12 I had a ret on my team that was at 2600 and a ret on my team in S14 that was about 2.2.
    I was talking overall representation, overall Rets were never high in RBGs, i myself was 2.4k on US servers in MOP. Besides in s12 RBG rating does not count since there was a bug and ppl did not lose rating when losing, thats why ppl hit 3.1k+ in USA.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I was talking overall representation, overall Rets were never high in RBGs, i myself was 2.4k on US servers in MOP. Besides in s12 RBG rating does not count since there was a bug and ppl did not lose rating when losing, thats why ppl hit 3.1k+ in USA.
    The season was stupid on EU for other reasons (sniping russians) but S14 was fine. Point is, it's possible and doable. You just need to make your own team if you want to play a non-fotm spec.

Usually have to sit at a distance from the flag as cc runs out before they cap then
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The season was stupid on EU for other reasons (sniping russians) but S14 was fine. Point is, it's possible and doable. You just need to make your own team if you want to play a non-fotm spec.
    Yep i heard a lot from my buddies who PvP on EU that Russian RBG teams were selling carries (i guess?) at 3k, so they could be easily farmed. Also yes that it seems the only way for ret to get high is to make ur own teams cuz ppl just want to run FOTM 24/7 instead of giving underdog classes a chance if they are skilled players (i formed my own grps in RBGs with my arena buddies). Also not sure if u Remb, but s12 was flooded by PVE gear (2x DS heroic trinkets + FL legendary staff + DS legendary daggers), i saw ppl at 3k Cr, who could not break 1.5k cr in 3s with over 100 games plaid (and of course during MOP those Heroes of the Alliance/Horde could not even break 1.8k in RBGs when PVE gear was disabled in pvp)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Yep i heard a lot from my buddies who PvP on EU that Russian RBG teams were selling carries (i guess?) at 3k, so they could be easily farmed. Also yes that it seems the only way for ret to get high is to make ur own teams cuz ppl just want to run FOTM 24/7 instead of giving underdog classes a chance if they are skilled players (i formed my own grps in RBGs with my arena buddies). Also not sure if u Remb, but s12 was flooded by PVE gear (2x DS heroic trinkets + FL legendary staff + DS legendary daggers), i saw ppl at 3k Cr, who could not break 1.5k cr in 3s with over 100 games plaid (and of course during MOP those Heroes of the Alliance/Horde could not even break 1.8k in RBGs when PVE gear was disabled in pvp)
    S12 was the first season of MoP, so no legendaries.

S12 was the first season of MoP, so no legendaries.
    Sry refereed to s11 (for legionaries), hence the "DS" items

Neither do feral druids, holy priests, ele shamans, windwalker monks, hunters, demo/destro locks, mages, fury warriors and unholy DKs.

Do you literally play ret just to victimize yourself in every thread?
    ummm...ret isnt the only class i play (hunter/dk/mage/warrior) but it is my favorite...but if you wanna bring up the other ret thread your point is kinda stupid because all those specs except ww monks have another DPS spec that is perfectly viable in high rated pvp.

feral druids have some really good 3s comps
    hunters are still wanted in rbgs and have many good 3s comps
    ele shammies can still dps as enhance and easily get 2k rating with turbo and are wanted in rbgs
    destro is wanted in RBGs
    im not even gonna dignify mages/warriors/dks with a response
    Last edited by Omaski; 2016-04-01 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    That's why Hunters do the defending and you do the fighting.

Lols

A n00b complaining he got sap cap.

Don't sit on the flag next time