Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (Read More...)

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (Read More...)

Matthew 19:11-12 - But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given. (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Kings 14:24 - And there were also sodomites in the land: [and] they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

thanks /endthread
    Sorry, I stopped caring what was written in a +2000 year old book (and that's for the new testament) sometime ago...wait, I never actually cared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The legislation is that they must be present, but is there an explicit law forbidding use of the opposite gender facilities? Like, could a woman be arrested and charged for using the male's facilities when there's too much of a queue?
    There are plenty of crimes. If you used a male toilet you would likely get a voyeurism charge or maybe even indecent exposure. You could then claim to be a gender bender to skip the charge. This law will prevent you from doing so (i.e. it's more of a stop gap to deal with modern immorality which did not need legislation in the past).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Sorry, I stopped caring what was written in a +2000 year old book (and that's for the new testament) sometime ago...wait, I never actually cared.
    that's not a very nice thing to say

Deleted
    Disgusting law, just like the LGBT...

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    A strange assumption is that I don't like gay people even though the girl in my picture is bi-sexual.
    Are you mirroring Trump?

"I have a lot of very, very black friends!"

I'm not assuming you don't like gays, I just miss the logical foundation in your arguments.

Are you mirroring Trump?

"I have a lot of very, very black friends!"

I'm not assuming you don't like gays, I just miss the logical foundation in your arguments.
    I'm not making any arguments. No one else is either because this thread kind of sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    That's my feeling to. A male rapist or pervert could go hang out in female bathroom just by claiming that he is female in his head.

It's not an arbitrary or cruel law to require people who are physically male or female to go to their assigned restrooms. It's actually very sensible.
    What if a cable gut gets shot because he couldn't give the customer free HBO and then said customer gets no jail time because of castle laws?

Stupid things can happen, doesn't mean they will with any greater frequency than they already do.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

the statement was made that there is nothing in the bible about not being gay basically. that argument is false. don't change the argument to suit your agenda just because the original argument was completely false.

I am in no way religious. I was only stating easily found facts.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (Read More...)

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (Read More...)

Matthew 19:11-12 - But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given. (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Kings 14:24 - And there were also sodomites in the land: [and] they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

thanks /endthread
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the testaments of Jesus christ take precedence over the old testament? That's the reason why you're allowed to wear clothes with more than a single color on them and eat shrimp. The only thing Jesus said you can't eat are figs.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What agenda is that again?

I guess you can add "Shit in peace when using a public restroom" to that list. So... 3 outta 5.

INSIDIOUS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    There are plenty of crimes. If you used a male toilet you would likely get a voyeurism charge or maybe even indecent exposure. You could then claim to be a gender bender to skip the charge. This law will prevent you from doing so (i.e. it's more of a stop gap to deal with modern immorality which did not need legislation in the past).
    That's not what I asked. So clearly, the simple act of relieving yourself in the 'wrong' facility isn't illegal. It doesn't make any of those laws more or less legal, but catches a particular group for no conceivable reason other than pure discrimination. It doesn't seem to be difficult to pick up homosexuals for committing those crimes without needing to use the 'wrong' bathroom, so I just don't see the "loophole" it's trying to close.

By all accounts as well, from trans people who pass incredibly well, is that it causes a lot of confusion and awkwardness when they use their "birth toilets". :s

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the testaments of Jesus christ take precedence over the old testament? That's the reason why you're allowed to wear clothes with more than a single color on them and eat shrimp. The only thing Jesus said you can't eat are figs.
    That is a huge matter of contention among theologians. Anyway, Darsithis warned in the other thread to stay off religion so I think we should do that.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is a huge matter of contention among theologians. Anyway, Darsithis warned in the other thread to stay off religion so I think we should do that.
    It's a hard thing to do when the objections boil down to a religious argument though. My point is that it isn't even something important to the belief structure as a whole and is basically being selective with the it's morality.

We probably should not be talking about religion, you're right, but is there any justification of allowing the ability to discriminate against a fairly large portion of the population without using a religious arguement in this case?

The Cuomos blatantly push the homosexual agenda whenever an opportunity arises.
    Equality isn't an agenda.

The free market isn't for babies, enjoy being crushed financially i hope your invisible wizard intervenes soon.

That's directed at NC more than it is you, but you can get it to if you're gonna be a dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?

The parable of the fig tree was not a dietary law!

Or are you talking about that weird moment where he threw a fit and cursed a fig tree? Either way, I don't remember ever being taught not to eat figs!
    Putin khuliyo

It's a hard thing to do when the objections boil down to a religious argument though. My point is that it isn't even something important to the belief structure as a whole and is basically being selective with the it's morality.

We probably should not be talking about religion, you're right, but is there any justification of allowing the ability to discriminate against a fairly large portion of the population without using a religious arguement in this case?
    The specific law they are contesting is allowing people to use the bathroom of the gender that they "identify" as. There is as much a secular case to be made here as any other.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What?

The parable of the fig tree was not a dietary law!

Or are you talking about that weird moment where he threw a fit and cursed a fig tree? Either way, I don't remember ever being taught not to eat figs!
    The latter. It has to be one of my favorite things in the bible. You have this pretty awesome guy, teaching people about equality, love and togetherness, but he has this really sour grape moment on a bad day with the fig tree.

The Cuomos blatantly push the homosexual agenda whenever an opportunity arises.
    They have an "agenda"? Really? Tell me more about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    The specific law they are contesting is allowing people to use the bathroom of the gender that they "identify" as. There is as much a secular case to be made here as any other.
    Transgender is another issue, but I still disagree that it is in any way a dangerous law or precedent. We can postulate what-if scenarios are day, but honestly none are likely to occur any more often than they already do. I honestly don't think restrooms need to be segregated at all. It would cut down wait time for women and give more stalls for men. And in the average men's restroom, I assure you that nobody wants to talk to strangers in there. It's not a hub of harassment, mostly just guys wanted to get in and back to whatever they were doing before without making eye contact.

The promotion of anti-Christian values and the left's indoctrination of children through the public school system.
    good i would rather have anti christian values taught then the corrupted messed up christian value system that has caused wars all over the world.