Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Don't worry, we feel the same way about the average democrat and republican. Keep voting for your massive debt and endless foreign wars overseas.
    Wait is that how we're building the wall? Recall our soldiers and have them do it?
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Well.... that's... yikes.. I can't help but enjoy seeing his delusional nonsense in the spotlight.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I can't wait til Trump wins the election in 2016.

Half of you will pout and complain about moving to Canada. (Should be Mexico since you love the illegals so much)

The other half will be crying and moaning.

Don't worry, Trump will MAGA for you too!

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post

Half of you will pout and complain about moving to Canada. (Should be Mexico since you love the illegals so much)

The other half will be crying and moaning.
    If Donald Trump is elected president, I'm moving to Florida.

This kind of shit is how I have gone from "hell why not Trump?" to like 92% #nevertrump in only 6 weeks. The 8% is basically the Hillary Event Horizon. But the way that campaign conducts itself, the things that staff will a) do, b) rationalize or defend, and the generally amateurish execution and subsequent whining (like them getting rings run around them in delegate seating) have really put me off. Lewandowski will, as I said at the time, need to spend a few hours this summer lecturing some Palm Beach County HS students about bullying or some such.

I clicked the link thinking I would see something ridiculous. I was not disappointed. Touching people is not battery. It's rude. But it's not battery.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Don't worry, we feel the same way about the average democrat and republican. Keep voting for your massive debt and endless foreign wars overseas.
    It's 2016 and you still can't be bothered to google how the debt works huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I clicked the link thinking I would see something ridiculous. I was not disappointed. Touching people is not battery. It's rude. But it's not battery.
    Except for how... it is the actual and only definition of battery. The misdemeanor of simple battery in FL (and this formulation is pretty universal) is defined as "Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person's will (non-consensual)". The felony battery requires the intent to cause harm and actual harm, but this is simple battery, and simple battery is what the facts have supported from day one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfucioussaid View Post
    If Donald Trump is elected president, I'm moving to Florida.
    Enjoy being mauled by a half naked Florida Man, while a Florida Woman throws alligators at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Enjoy being mauled by a half naked Florida Man, while a Florida Woman throws alligators at you.
    Now I'm even more excited

OH good, I was worried we wasn't going to get our daily Trump thread. This clearly shows that Trump supports violence against reporters.

I didnt watch the video, but clearly the guy works for Trump so it must be a vicious assault.

Oh wait I did watch the video, he grabbed her arm and then walked on. What a thug!
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Deleted
    What an absolute joke

MAGA

Ben Shapiro was right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by vital View Post
    what an absolute joke

maga
    Yes! MAGA!

I know people won't like to hear this but this is still battery although it's a minor infraction of what people generally think is battery. While not a game changer this actually could be major problem because This type of stuff generally does not play well to independents especially female independents. .

The real question those is will trump be a man of his word and pay for his legal defense?
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-03-29 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Except for how... it is the actual and only definition of battery. The misdemeanor of simple battery in FL (and this formulation is pretty universal) is defined as "Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person's will (non-consensual)". The felony battery requires the intent to cause harm and actual harm, but this is simple battery, and simple battery is what the facts have supported from day one.
    It could be argued he was protecting a candidate from an over zealous reporter. Zero chance on conviction. Zero chance on votes changed over it. 100% chance of MMO-C posters frothing at the mouth over it until tomorrows Trump thread.

Truly nothing remotely related to the police report.

Mike Nifong the lawyer defending her.

It could be argued he was protecting a candidate from an over zealous reporter. Zero chance on conviction. Zero chance on votes changed over it. 100% chance of MMO-C posters frothing at the mouth over it until tomorrows Trump thread.
    I don't know I could see someone on the fence leaning trump after watching the video. This could just be one of those "Wow these guys are really out to get Trump" things which push people to him.

Actually this is a pretty textbook case of simple battery. This won't go to court or anything like that because nobody is dumb enough not to plea out of this one. At worst all this guy will have to do is spend a week talking to school kids about how bullying is bad like someone said above.

You better believe votes will change over this but not in the ways you think. Cruz is going to benefit from this and right now trump needs every vote he can not to get screwed in Cleveland and if trump goes to the general expect this to be part of he Hilary playbook.