Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Plague View Post
    I don't like how you have to basically hang out with people who have outdated morals if you want to pursue more wealth and self-improvement.

Why do people study genders again?
    I am both a student and a university employee, I can't avoid hanging out with people whom may not agree with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Why was this unlocked?

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean a disgusting conservative? Thread title makes no sense, unless you were disgusted at being called a conservative... then it needs proper punctuation.

Anyway, all being conservative really means in this country is you think Money > people.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It isn't a terrible assumption if you are good at what you do. A persons chances of being conservative go up as you earn more.
    Even though most of the time those same people don't earn nearly enough to be included in the handouts conservatives give to the wealthiest.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-03-29 at 06:30 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Even though most of the time those same people don't earn nearly enough to be included in the conservative handouts to the wealthiest.
    We give handouts to poor people to help feed themselves, to corporations to give us national advantages, to the military to defend us.

None of that is a problem. It's good strategy.

15+ Year Old Account
    We give handouts to poor people to help feed themselves, to corporations to give us national advantages, to the military to defend us.

None of that is a problem. It's good strategy.
    Who's "we"? Conservatives hate giving handouts to the poor. They're constantly trying to gut social programs. Corporations give us a national advantage? That's a new one. As far as I know, trickle down economics ended with the near-collapse of the financial system during which the taxpayer had to rescue Wall St. As for the military "defending" us, when was the last time we fought a defensive war? Last I checked, we spent trillions of dollars fighting an offensive war under false pretenses and created ISIS in the process.

Ya, great strategy, lol.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-03-29 at 06:46 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

7+ Year Old Account
    Who's "we"?
    Us citizens and leaders.

Conservatives hate giving handouts to the poor. They're constantly trying to gut social programs.
    I'm conservative and I like helping people with the basics, we just want to make sure that it isn't abused and that people are motivated to strive for higher than a welfare state.

Corporations give us a notional advantage?
    Definitely, for example Intel, Google, Microsoft all offer national advantages and it is good strategy to make sure they have an optimal environment to grow.

Cause last I checked we spent trillion of dollars killing off brown people under false pretense and creating ISIS in the process.
    Sorry but brown people are not above terrorism and war, if they are creating terrorist organizations like ISIS we will bomb them no matter what their skin color.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That would require creating opportunities for them that are better than living off of welfare, something conservatives seem entirely opposed to doing through any means other than the reducing welfare to the point that it allows for the risk of starvation.
    It isn't the states job to create opportunity as much as it is to facilitate a conducive environment. The state isn't your mommy.

Where I'm at we spend a lot of money helping poor people wit basics and using tax payer dollars to make community college and state universities affordable. It's working good.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-03-29 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Labels ("conservative", "feminazi", "SJW", etc.) are used as an insult when the opponent has nothing to say on topic. So it means that you have won an argument. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't the states job to create opportunity as much as it is to facilitate a conducive environment. The state isn't your mommy.

Where I'm at we spend a lot of money helping poor people wit basics and using tax payer dollars to make community college and state universities affordable. It's working good.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

7+ Year Old Account
    I was not suggesting the state personally had to create those opportunities in the form of making jobs. I was suggesting that one way or another, the state has to make sure those opportunities exist before we start screaming at poor people and chopping the shit out of welfare.
    The state can't make sure those opportunities exist, that is up to the citizens and how effectively we can produce and innovate. All the state can do is make sure the people have the basics, then optimize education from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the current system is relatively good. We don't need major change like what Sanders supporters want.

So is being conservative not PC since it triggers people?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Who's "we"? Conservatives hate giving handouts to the poor. They're constantly trying to gut social programs. Corporations give us a national advantage? That's a new one. As far as I know, trickle down economics ended with the near-collapse of the financial system during which the taxpayer had to rescue Wall St. As for the military "defending" us, when was the last time we fought a defensive war? Last I checked, we spent trillions of dollars fighting an offensive war under false pretenses and created ISIS in the process.

Ya, great strategy, lol.
    You Sir, have ZERO idea what you are talking about, conservatives by far are the biggest Charity donors in the US. check your facts. Don't let facts ruin your hate

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/repu...ts-not-so-much
    http://www.ibtimes.com/charitable-gi...igious-1700059
    http://www.occasionalplanet.org/2013...and-europeans/

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    We need a new insult... one that crosses all boundaries. How about 'conservaberal' or maybe 'libervative'?

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    We need a new insult... one that crosses all boundaries. How about 'conservaberal' or maybe 'libervative'?
    We could turn Trump into an expletive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the current system is relatively good. We don't need major change like what Sanders supporters want.
    You're right, we should have elected GW for a third term.

Quote Originally Posted by saltytoes718 View Post
    You Sir, have ZERO idea what you are talking about, conservatives by far are the biggest Charity donors in the US. check your facts. Don't let facts ruin your hate

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/repu...ts-not-so-much
    http://www.ibtimes.com/charitable-gi...igious-1700059
    http://www.occasionalplanet.org/2013...and-europeans/
    Charity donations are such horseshit. 90% of the time it's all about the tax return and there's little to no good actually being done. Looks great on paper though.

Also, you're trying to tell me conservatives are the most benevolent people in the nation?.... I don't know what to tell you if you actually believe that.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by The Plague View Post
    some really authoritarian things that have the guise of social-minded policies that seem very susceptible to corruption
    This is just enough description that you might as well have just said "I was being reasonable".

What were you talking about, OP? What was being said that got you called conservative? What issues?

You're right, we should have elected GW for a third term.

Charity donations are such horseshit. 90% of the time it's all about the tax return and there's little to no good actually being done. Looks great on paper though.

Also, you're trying to tell me conservatives are the most benevolent people in the nation?.... I don't know what to tell you if you actually believe that.
    I mean, to be fair. He brought numbers while you brought... feelins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except economic policy and the social support system created by the state both play a critical role in what opportunities are available and how free any given person is to pursue them.
    The state creates some opportunity, but it is the private sector that creates the vast majority. Which is why economic policy is optimized around the private sector.

If you oppose authoritarianism I'd think it would make you closer to a libertarian than a conservative.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    I mean, to be fair. He brought numbers while you brought... feelins.
    I didn't bring feels. I made my point and my point didn't require numbers to be valid cause it had nothing to do with numbers.

Also, just because you have a link to a study or an article that confirms your bias doesn't make you right.
    Facilis Descensus Averno