Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    red stimulates impulse buying, well done BK

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And will this be "white people hot" or like, hot?
    Do tell what you think white people hot is, as its clearly racist to say any other race people hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post

Well, that works for most pizza, sandwich etc etc. Nice suggestion. People are just lazy, so your wish shall never be granted. I fact I see more an more convenience food and takeaways (in my country it is Döner shops opening at every corner)
    I don't get the homemade thing, what if the person can't cook or want a particular tasting burger. Its not like one can't enjoy steak and ground beef.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Never said that. But high on natural fats and salts is different to being high on an additive that by all means should have been banned as a drug.
    You kind of said US fast food, fast food in the US tame compared to whats overseas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    You are talking about the sandwich right?
    Their last colored bun was black. It made peoples poop green and blue.

This one will probably give you orange/pink/red poop.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    1. What the fuck is a "spicy, angry sauce";
    2. Is this thread an ad?
    1. Marketing Jargon that marketing thought would actually sound cool, when the rest of society knows theyre fucking stupid and should be paid less for their jobs.

2. The Ads have evolved, they now make shitposts on MMO-Champ!
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Haven't stepped in a fast food since I got my own place, that is 4 years. its Figuratively paying for self-harm. I work 8 hours a day and study 8hours, yet I can manage to cook every meal and go for shopping 2times a week, there's no excuse but laziness for it.

also it will save you money so you can go to "Real" restaurants every now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    this looks kind of delicious. just take off the onions and lettuce...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Who the hell buys this stuff...
    ill probably try it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Looks disgusting with the bun color...

Selfmade burgers are much better anyway, I would only eat shittier burgers (MC-D and Würgerking) when I'm outside and need some quick dirty cheap short "fed" feeling (after 30 minutes you are hungry again with this "food").
    i once made a burger with jalapenos ghost chili peppers serrano peppers and habaneros on it with some swiss cheese.
    best burger i ever had.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Do tell what you think white people hot is, as its clearly racist to say any other race people hot.
    idk, where I'm from people think ketchup is spicy. Seriously.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meh it's cultural, for instance certain people based on their culture are prone to use a metric fuckton of seasoning compared to what native Norwegians do. Around here we have "Hot/Spicy" and then there's "Indian spicy" which is basically the kind which will take you around an hour to get over. Personally i prefer the latter.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2016-03-30 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    I strongly dislike BK.

The food is always greasy, the service bad and they lack a single burger that I would like enough to ever go there again.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i once made a burger with jalapenos ghost chili peppers serrano peppers and habaneros on it with some swiss cheese.
    best burger i ever had.
    Hmmm... best I've made for myself was a burger with serrano beer cheese sauce, fried onions, pickled green tomatoes, and bacon jam, on a pretzel bun. That was the second best burger I've had.

The absolute best comes from a top-end steakhouse in my city. Nothing fancy, just lettuce, pickles, tomato, and cheese if requested. Except, they make it from the trimmings of their aged steaks. Nom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Hmmm... best I've made for myself was a burger with serrano beer cheese sauce, fried onions, pickled green tomatoes, and bacon jam, on a pretzel bun. That was the second best burger I've had.

The absolute best comes from a top-end steakhouse in my city. Nothing fancy, just lettuce, pickles, tomato, and cheese if requested. Except, they make it from the trimmings of their aged steaks. Nom.
    best sandwich i ever had was a simple ham and swiss from a bar somewhere up north just south of crandon. was so good it just melted in my mouth. haven't been able to find a bar that makes a comparable ham and swiss since they closed though....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    best sandwich i ever had was a simple ham and swiss from a bar somewhere up north just south of crandon. was so good it just melted in my mouth. haven't been able to find a bar that makes a comparable ham and swiss since they closed though....
    Oh yeah for sure. The absolute best sandwich I've ever had was in Lyon, France. It was just local ham, local butter, and fresh bread. That's all it needed.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    And our generation suddenly lost it?
    Pretty much. I seriously know people who would prefer to eat chicken McNuggets over real fried chicken. Not as a convenience. As a preference.

Obviously I mean compared to actually hot, like Asian hot, Indian hot or Mexican hot. Etc.

Don't know how any of that could be racist. They all make fun of us for our pissweak commercial "spicy" foods. For good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

i enjoy spicy stuff, but don't care for the taste of jalapenos. still, i'd try it with just the jalapenos and hot sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't get the homemade thing, what if the person can't cook or want a particular tasting burger. Its not like one can't enjoy steak and ground beef.

- - - Updated - - -

You kind of said US fast food, fast food in the US tame compared to whats overseas.

- - - Updated - - -

Their last colored bun was black. It made peoples poop green and blue.

This one will probably give you orange/pink/red poop.
    i was joking saying the burger is red poop. i won't eat this sandwich or any other at burger king. its the most disgusting fast food restaurant ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    i was joking saying the burger is red poop. i won't eat this sandwich or any other at burger king. its the most disgusting fast food restaurant ive ever seen.
    sonic has the worst stuff i've tasted. worst chicken strips at least.

burgerking is tolerable, hardee's is pretty good.

popeye's is where it's at though. and bojangles chicken supreme.