Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The protagonist is ugly as hell though...
    That sounds kinda gay... not that theres anything wrong with that? I mean a case can be made some people dont think she looks like wonder woman, but ugly? Even accounting to personal taste, no men or women could claim this person is "ugly". Do you actually meet other human?

Gal Gadot in HD will be great. I do worry about her acting chops though.

Some of the shots like her diving in the water/swimming looks pretty well done though and its not Zack Snyder directing so it has hope.

Looks like the villains are a crazy chick with a half a face mask, and of course the hilter old white dude character that will symbolize evil men trying to rule the world.

Typical they couldn't have a phyiscal threat be a man, has to be the world vs WW. So progressive /eyeroll

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    no men or women could claim this person is "ugly".
    With that nose? Oh please.

Plus, she is not looking like a Greek amazon. Casting her in that role was a travesty.

Plus, the plot is just an exploitation of the theme of the second biggest crime of the capitalism in the modern history.
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2016-11-04 at 11:32 PM.

With that nose? Oh please.
    lol this guy/girl serious?

Shes objectively attractive. One doesn't become a millionaire model by being a dumpster. You must be jelly or racist of Israelis is the only logical thing I can think of.

Plus, the plot is just an exploitation of the theme of the second biggest crime of the capitalism in the modern history.
    Actually WW1 is a solid setting for WW, considering there is not exactly a good side. It was also largely more chaotic than WW2. Every side had pretty good, even if terrible, reasons of their own to enter/start it. Also considering her biggest nemesis is Ares, you know setting it in during the most chaotic and devided time, sounds like logical.

Also this women is not random, shes an old WW villain DR poison. It was actually a women scientist diguised as a man, that specialized in chemical weapons.... Chemical weapons, WW1. You get what they are going for.

Deleted
    The protagonist is ugly as hell though...

Susan Boyle is ugly as hell

This

Is considered pretty. If you call that 'ugly as hell' I would seriously consider lowering your standards ... by a mile or 50 billion.

Hilarious haters.

WONDER WOMAN - Official Origin Trailer

Be feared, or be fuel

looks awesome one of movies im lf to watching this year
    mr pickles

At this point, I feel like expecting a DC movie to be good is like expecting a Transformers movie to not be garbage.

Deleted
    Damn, she looks prettier in every new trailer it seems.

I know someone who saw this trailer and complained that she has a foreign accent. It was like "Well, yeah, genius. WW is based around Greek mythology and she'd be from around there" and they had to find an actress to fit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that actually looks pretty solid! I mean, trailers like... It's the whole point, but this looks like it almsot has the potential to break DC's movie curse.

Fingers crossed.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Sorry, I'm not buying a Wonder Woman with such prominent Semitic look.
    yea wonder woman is from an island in the mediterranean sea, how dare they make her semitic.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    yea wonder woman is from an island in the mediterranean sea, how dare they make her semitic.
    I always got the impression it was in the mid-atlantic. hidden in mists and all that jazz.

Regardless I've got a "hope for the best, expect the worst" attitude with the DCCU. I'm trying not to get my hopes up on this one.

One thing about super hero movies is you have to have a villian that is either superior to the hero or on par with the hero. I really dont know who they have hidden in this film but so far she should not really have any problems with regular humans here. Do we really thing shes going to be in peril in this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    One thing about super hero movies is you have to have a villian that is either superior to the hero or on par with the hero. I really dont know who they have hidden in this film but so far she should not really have any problems with regular humans here. Do we really thing shes going to be in peril in this movie?
    World war... god of war. 1+1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Ares, God of War.