Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Top 5 things I want to see at this year's E3 (don't necessarily have to be completely reasonable but not completely outlandish either). Not in any particular order.

1. The rest of Fallout 4's DLC
    2. Dark Souls 3 DLC
    3. Kingdom Hearts 3 release date or at least a fucking window
    4. Sucker Punch's Spiderman game because I don't think there's any developer out there that would be more perfect. We need a Spiderman game that can surpass the greatness of Spiderman 2.
    5. The 3 Star Wars games that EA is apparently working on. One of them is obviously Star Wars Battlefront but I hope they do some cool new shit in the Star Wars Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Persona 5 news
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...ork-revealed-2

Dead Rising 4 to be announced at E3
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...-leaked-images

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

List of websites that you can use to watch with, going to add it to op too
    http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/5/26/...tream-schedule
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

All I want is a new Devil May Cry game in the old universe with the old characters. It's something I've hoped for every year since I beat DMC 4.

Who is Kadokawa and why are they competing with Microsoft's time slot lol.

Skyrim remaster coming to PS4 and Xbox One (rumour): http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...umoured-for-e3

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    aside from the game we all know are going to be there (mass effect 4, mafia 3 for example) the games that i would be happy to learn about, (or just know they are working on it are) in not particular order

elder scrolls 6
    watch dogs 2
    a new prince of persia game
    sleeping dogs 2 (or a spiritual successor in a new city)
    max payne 4
    red dead redemption 2 (with PC release)
    a new splinter cell
    cyberpunk 2077

and some new interesting IPs.

this is of course a wish list, not a prediction.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    aside from the game we all know are going to be there (mass effect 4, mafia 3 for example) the games that i would be happy to learn about, (or just know they are working on it are) in not particular order

elder scrolls 6
    watch dogs 2
    a new prince of persia game
    sleeping dogs 2 (or a spiritual successor in a new city)
    max payne 4
    red dead redemption 2 (with PC release)
    a new splinter cell
    cyberpunk 2077

and some new interesting IPs.

this is of course a wish list, not a prediction.
    Watch_Dogs 2 has already been confirmed. Official reveal is the 8th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hoping ZOS confirm the Vvardenfell DLC for elder scrolls online, dark brotherhood got me pretty hyped for it.

Also some Fallout DLC news would be great, recently started to like that game again now the modding community is in full force.

From Bioware I want more info on this 'dragon age tactics' game they teased a few months ago and of course some solid mass effect info instead of the occasional trailer.

Doubt we'll see much of CD Projekt now that witcher is done, maybe in a few years when Cyberpunk is ready.

Out of the stuff I know will be at E3 I'm honestly most excited for the new South Park game. I loved the first one, hopefully the second is just as good.

But most of all I really want to see a new RPG hit the market, Lord knows it really needs a newcomer to add a bit of spice to the genre.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-06-07 at 04:43 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boring E3 this year. Sun/Moon got all their big information out already, Zelda NX and Persona 5 are pushed into next year, and Nintendo is basically coasting into the NX at this point.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who is Kadokawa and why are they competing with Microsoft's time slot lol.
    Kadokawa is a Japanese media giant and they give 2 shits about MS(which they're not competing with BTW those times are opposite...). They own everything from a lot of note worthy anime studios to even From Software.

Plot twist, E3 2016 only has one announcement, it's HL3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Plot twist, E3 2016 only has one announcement, it's HL3.
    Well lets think about something here

Overwatch is replacing TF2 in many ways. In fact, that market is going to be super saturated with a few more games coming out.
    Indies are basically doing what portal did.

Half life 3 in order to get some market share would be cool

or
    maybe
    just maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I disagree. If they announce it at E3 and it's less powerful than the PS4.5 then you can at least say that they didn't know what the PS4.5's specs were and thus couldn't change it to exceed theirs. The later you wait the harsher people are going to be on it.

If they aren't showing it at E3 then the only other conference big enough to really make a splash will be Gamescom. We'll see but I don't see how this is a good idea at all.
    They already said its being announced at the Tokyo Game Show. Remember, their primary market is Japan, and I've got a feeling they're kinda giving up (or rather, not focusing as much on) on the World markets with this move.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    They already said its being announced at the Tokyo Game Show. Remember, their primary market is Japan, and I've got a feeling they're kinda giving up (or rather, not focusing as much on) on the World markets with this move.
    Nintendo's largest market traditionally is NA, not Japan(3DS first Nintendo made system to have a larger install base in Japan then US, and the US Wii U install base dwarfs the Japanese one...) and they never said they are announcing it at TGS. So much wrong with this post...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    I believe Valve not going to do much for quite sometime... their Steam machine/controllers/SteamOS has faded into obscurity since launch
    I didnt even know its launched lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found out that Natsume is doing a reboot of one of my favorite all time SNES games, Wild Guns, as Wild Guns: Reloaded for the PS4 and will be showing it at E3. It will probably be a shitty download only release, BUT HOLY FUCK HYPE OUT THE ASS! A sequel to that game has always been apart of my "no way in hell will this ever happen, but I want it so bad" category of dream sequels, right along with the likes of Mother 4 and Jazz Jackrabbit 3D, but by god, there it is, its happening.

I doubt it will match my personal ideas for how a sequel in 3D would go down (mixing in the on ground running portions of Sin & Punishment), but holy crap I am right now more hyped to see it in action more then anything else at E3 besides maybe Zelda.

Is there a reliable list of what's getting presented from each company?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only safe bets are things already announced and games confirmed to be coming out before next E3...

They don't normally release information early, though sometimes they do release a few trailers/teasers of trailers early.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2016

Current list of all officially announced games at E3.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    got 5 days before it starts hyped
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.