Deleted

Which spec for all fights? HFC

Hey,

Just started raiding on my warlock and we are starting heroic, I am not a big fan of changing specs per fight and was wondering which spec would be most forgiving of this without crippling my contribution to the raid. If this isn't possible should I be gearing mainly for affliction or destro?

Thanks

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Destro. Can deliver decent dmg on all single target and AoE fights in HFC. Affli is optimal on single target fights tho.

Main destro and stack mastery as much as you can. For heroics you can still get some good mileage out of crafted and valor upgraded 725 items if you aren't getting straight into mythic gear. Even if you decide to swap to affliction for a fight or two, mastery isn't terrible for it.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also, enchant/gem Mastery. Works for both Destro/Affli. Haste is better for Affli when you're geared up and go for speedkills. Aflli also kinda demands the archimonde trinket for shard generation. Go Destro.

Stack Mastery, avoid Versatility, play Destro on every fight, Affli on Council if you feel so inclined.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Destro is decent in Council as well and not as hectic. Just use Havoc on CD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/418lw7/

not the end all be all, but a decent little guide to go by

How many blizzard employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None, its working as intended!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use Destruction for all the encounters just fine and get away with it if you are good.