Deleted

What are your predictions for Yogg-Saron Legendary?

The Old God of Death. Since we've had Kel'thuzad raising minion already. What could his abilities be?

I'm guessing a madness theme, causing enemy minions to go crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    All minions become batshit crazy, attacking each other.

Battlecry: Take control of a random enemy minion.

15+ Year Old Account
    6/6 for 10
    Battlecry - all enemy minions instantly attack a random enemy target

Attacks occuring in play order
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Take control of or destory all enemy minions.

(Takes control of any minions it can, and destroys those there is no room for.)

Hopefully something amazing like summons the 4 keepers of ulduar (or loken) or something emerald nightmare related. Yogg-saron has done far more damage than any other old god and deserves to be equally as devastating in hearthstone.

Something with Sara would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by F1reheart View Post
    Hopefully something amazing like summons the 4 keepers of ulduar (or loken) or something emerald nightmare related. Yogg-saron has done far more damage than any other old god and deserves to be equally as devastating in hearthstone.
    Funny thing you mentioned the Emerald Nightmare. I was thinking Yogg could do something like give you a nightmare card at the end of each turn, sort of like an opposite Ysera.

chtun = boss about lazors.
    Nzoth = not in wow so oh well.
    Yogg = boss about going insane so probably mind control of some sort.
    yrshaaj = cant remember any lore about his power but I'm expecting him to either summon sha since sha are his heads or it could simply buff the hero itself since hellscream used the heart to buff himself.

I know chtun and Nzoth are revealed but was just trying to showcase a pattern
    Last edited by Nixl; 2016-03-30 at 04:15 PM.

In the WoW game, the Yogg encounters legacy mechanic was Sanity.
    In the final phase, players had to retain what Sanity they had left by physically turning their character to face away from yogg when he casted spells.

So I think it should be a card that played on the idea of 'facing yogg' or facing away.

Battlecry: All enemy minions gain "50% chance to attack the wrong target"

My version of Yogg I recently created in another thread makes every minion (except Yogg himself) attack a random target, rather then letting the players control them.

Quote Originally Posted by F1reheart View Post
    Yogg Saron isn't the one causing the Emerald Nightmare. He effectively opened the door to the Emerald Dream by corrupting Vordrassil but N'zoth was confirmed in Cata to be the Old God actually causing the Emerald Nightmare (I.E. Yogg opened the door but never went in himself). The keepers of Ulduar would fit with Yogg Saron's lore though. If we see an Emerald Dream related effect it should be coming from N'zoth or a corrupted Ysera.

Yogg Sarons primary characteristic is causing insanity, so i'd assume it has something to do with mind control.

Although I do really like the ideas people have suggested regarding minions being forced to attack random targets instead of simply controlling them.

10 Mana - Low attack but very high health (like a Ysera which would be fitting because hes the corruptor of the emerald dream) Effect: At the end of your turn take control of a random enemy minion. Simple I know but it fits

Since Tentacles were a big part of his encounter, maybe something like.

Battlecry: Summon a Constrictor, Corrupter, and Crusher Tentacle.

Constrictor Tentacle = Freezes a random enemy target at the end of your turn

Corrupter Tentacle = Destroys a random enemy target at the start of your turn

Crusher Tentacle = Taunt

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Yogg Saron isn't the one causing the Emerald Nightmare. He effectively opened the door to the Emerald Dream by corrupting Vordrassil but N'zoth was confirmed in Cata to be the Old God actually causing the Emerald Nightmare (I.E. Yogg opened the door but never went in himself). The keepers of Ulduar would fit with Yogg Saron's lore though. If we see an Emerald Dream related effect it should be coming from N'zoth or a corrupted Ysera.

Yogg Sarons primary characteristic is causing insanity, so i'd assume it has something to do with mind control.

Although I do really like the ideas people have suggested regarding minions being forced to attack random targets instead of simply controlling them.
    chronicles book says yogg saron discovered the dream and started the nightmare through vordrassil

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Funny thing you mentioned the Emerald Nightmare. I was thinking Yogg could do something like give you a nightmare card at the end of each turn, sort of like an opposite Ysera.
    that actually sounds perfect
    Last edited by F1reheart; 2016-03-31 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far the Old Gods' abilities have involved other minions. If Yogg stays in line with them I could see him having a mind control effect since you could get mc'd in his WoW fight. Since C'thun and N'Zoth both have battlecry abilities, maybe Yogg's ability will be end of turn like Y'Shaarj's ability:

Yogg - At the end of your turn, take control of a random enemy minion.

No clue on his stats.

"At the start of your turn each time enemy minions loose 4 health" or "Battlecry: enemy minions attack opponent hero".