Poll: Do you watch movie trailers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I typically avoid trailers, except for the first one (usually). If I am at the movies, I will watch the trailers before the movie. But when it comes to getting advertisements for the new trailers over the internet, I say "nope" and ignore it. They do seem to have a bad tendency to spoil the movie, especially lately. Quite annoying.

Deleted
    Yes absolutely. I would also include episode previews of TV shows as nothing but shitty spoilers.

I avoid both like the plague.

Good trailers dont spoil anything: star wars force awwkens.

Bad trailers spoils stuff: batman vs superman, terminator genesis.

Then again it's more common for shit movies to spoil themselves. I guess shit generate more shit.

I watch almost all trailers out there. It's not a big deal usually.

I don't mind watching the reveal or first trailers but after that I try to avoid(unless its something like Civil War where they finally show Spider-man in one) but it seems like by the time the movie has actually hit you've seen everything there was to see in trailers.

I do not like movie trailers. I love going into a movie and knowing absolutely nothing about the film. One of my friends always tries to convince me to watch trailers before we watch them on Netflix/hulu/etc. but I try to avoid it at all costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to avoid trailers as well and the latest trailer for The Huntsman: Winter's War reminded me why. Pretty big spoiler in that one :/

If it's a movie I want to see I'll avoid trailers at all cost. If it's a movie I don't know/care much about than I might see something of interest in them and I might watch it.