The racist and xenophobe are the reason their problem still exists

It just occured to me, and it's quite ironic too.. for all the hate they have of people of a different skin colour type, that very racial hatred of the racist and the xenophobe is exactly why their societies aren't all one-colour.

So hilarious! Their hate/phobia/prejudice causes them to segregate and not integrate with the other kind which they do by hunting down, killing, persecuting, starving, exploiting, degrading, being contemptuous of people who don't share the same skin colour as they. Their hate leads them to take these actions.

Can you imagine, in societes of a majority type of skin colour, if there was absolutely no racism, the minority and the majoirty would have integrated fully, leading to them having interacted and sexually coupled far more than they have, what does that mean? it simply means that their future generations would become the majority.

example: White majority country, black minority [converse works also]
    • No racism will result in whites marrying blacks all the time - think, black minority, far more likely to hook up with a white than another black (far many more - it's numbers)
    • Children will be mixed race, chances are those children will far more often have white partners than black - it's a numbers thing, their children will be white.
    • In literally the generation after, there would be complete assimilation that society would be nearly 100% the majority.

Now think of the past, if American society wasn't so racist, integration would have happened so much sooner, and the goals of the white racist would have been achieved far sooner, they'd have no black people.

Racism creates it's own problems - just cos people choose to hate instead of love, far many more problems arise. It is very ironic though. Racist? Your prejudice is why you have the problem you hate the most!

Oh irony.
    Last edited by Mace; 2016-03-30 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forbidden Topics
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    Posts that contribute nothing ("what does this have to do with WoW" etc)
    Meme replies (LOL, TL;DR, OVER 9000, /thread etc)
    Image macros and image memes
    "Do my homework for me" threads. (Asking for a push in the right direction is ok.)
    Religion
    Race/Ethnicity
    Nationalism and nation bashing
    Conspiracies
    Sexually-explicit/Nudity
    Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity
    Medical Advice
    Do-it-yourself weapons or explosives (Use common sense!)
    Content that is dangerous or considered illegal
    I am no mod, but I feel this will get locked.

Deleted
    You have places in this world where everyone is welcome. If you like that, then go there. Leave others who don't like that alone.

Atleast lock it before Nixx goes on a rampage about her alternate universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    You're absolutely right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads on race/ethnicity aren't allowed here. Locking this.