Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    Does this mean that if by some miracle Cruz or Kasich win the nomination that they won't back the other? Or just if Trump wins the nomination.
    More or less just against Trump, there'll be enough handshaking and promise exchanging to get support between the other two.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I anticipate him to show up in full golden power armor and declare himself Emperor of the Imperium of Man, and the Galaxy.

Dammit. Took me way too long to make mine, so you beat me.

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Hah! Good use of the term. It applies flawlessly here.

If we're lucky The Batman might dump Trump at Axis resulting in this (which could be an improvement at least in the hair dept.).

But.. But.. if she's elected it may have a elaborate alternating black and white stripes motif. So can it still be called the "White House"?

Have you never watched the dark knight returns? Trump is the batman!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I won't argue with that at all. As both a former plumber and current locomotive engineer I have no formal degree. My argument was more along the lines of people crying foul about having to pay for someone else's college education via Bernie's suggestion yet pointing them towards trade jobs. It's an incredibly expensive endeavor for the journeyman to take on an apprentice -- more so if the apprentice decides to abandon their training midway through the apprenticeship. Basically what they're saying is they don't want to pay for someone else's education...but they're completely OK with someone else spending thousands of dollars in licenses and insurances in the hopes that they turn out another journeyman tradesman.

You're describing laborers....An apprentice requires a license and can perform all the duties his sponsor can but must be under their supervision until their third year.
    Here it is until they finish their program but I used mine for labor I didn't hire him to just stand around and watch me work he earned his keep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Have you never watched the dark knight returns? Trump is the batman!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post

Of course the Penguin would try to deflect from the return of the dark knight ;P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Dammit. Took me way too long to make mine, so you beat me.

To be fair though your headcrop is way more immersive than me just dropping a head-square onto the Emperor's shoulders
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair though your headcrop is way more immersive than me just dropping a head-square onto the Emperor's shoulders
    Yeah, I had to download GIMP and then figure out how to remove the background, which was far less intuitive than I expected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I had to download GIMP and then figure out how to remove the background, which was far less intuitive than I expected.
    Oh I just do it all in MS Paint - if you want to get fancy you can use the lasso tool to draw around his head

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I just do it all in MS Paint - if you want to get fancy you can use the lasso tool to draw around his head
    I couldn't figure out how to manipulate layers in paint, nor to remove background once I'd used the lasso tool.

15+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't figure out how to manipulate layers in paint, nor to remove background once I'd used the lasso tool.
    I don't think Paint has layers yet, that's some fancy new-fangled technology!

You crop the head and save that image, then you open the background and "Paste From" the cropped head file.

Really Imgur.com should just up their game and build an in-browser editor for slapping meme photos together - then the whole process would be way more streamlined

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Paint has layers yet, that's some fancy new-fangled technology!

You crop the head and save that image, then you open the background and "Paste From" the cropped head file.

Really Imgur.com should just up their game and build an in-browser editor for slapping meme photos together - then the whole process would be way more streamlined
    Yeah, or else someone else should swoop in and steal that market from Imgur!

Why does this not exist yet ? Would make shitposting so much more efficient.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, or else someone else should swoop in and steal that market from Imgur!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    Why does this not exist yet ? Would make shitposting so much more efficient.
    Brb reserving the shitpost.er domain name - and hiring a bunch of college minions to build me an inbrowser image editor

10+ Year Old Account
    The GOP is really circling the drain.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Brb reserving the shitpost.er domain name - and hiring a bunch of college minions to build me an inbrowser image editor
    We are joking here but I think it's actually a good idea. If I was not already swimming in contracts I would probably do a proof of concept on such a thing.