Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I want that music as my loading screen.
    And yay!
    Finally!

^ This is me waiting.
    Music? oO What music?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Music? oO What music?
    Ssshhh.. You'll wake up the rest of his voices.. As long as it's only music, we're safe here..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Dat black horsethingy doe...

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Because Blizzard said they would be pruning abilities. Do you think they're just going to randomly stop doing it?

Who gives a shit about the outcry, let the developers do their thing. People need to stop being babies about this whole thing.
    Not everyone likes the ability pruning, and just because they prune abilities doesn't mean there are abilities that shouldn't be pruned. Psychic Horror is one of them, because it's a very important CC ability, and shadow priests are already squishy and immobile as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    This, to me, is absolutely unacceptable even by Alpha/Beta standards. Even more so since they know about it, collision is such a trivial thing to setup.
    i feed on your tears! mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    i feed on your tears! mmmmm
    hahah yessss! I said the exact same thing to my friends in our group text hahahahaa...so glad PS is out

Fel Hodir isn't a new model, just a recolor of Ulduar's Hodir. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20090414063643

I just got an Alpha invite, no email or anything, just popped up in my account, check your accounts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukov View Post
    Not everyone likes the ability pruning, and just because they prune abilities doesn't mean there are abilities that shouldn't be pruned. Psychic Horror is one of them, because it's a very important CC ability, and shadow priests are already squishy and immobile as it is.
    That's fine if you don't like ability pruning, I'll even admit to disliking the fact that some abilities are gone. With that said, there's a huge difference between disliking and accepting the prune, and disliking and being a gigantic whiny bitch about it. If some classes are truly getting dicked with the ability pruning in PvE and PvP to the point of people not wanting to take them, Blizzard will make adjustments just like they have every single other time a class has managed to become less than ideal to even consider bringing. Don't forget that all classes are being affected by this prune, so it's not like only Shadow Priests are being affected by this.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-03-31 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Because Blizzard said they would be pruning abilities. Do you think they're just going to randomly stop doing it?

Who gives a shit about the outcry, let the developers do their thing. People need to stop being babies about this whole thing.

I agree, completely unacceptable to have something be broken in the Alpha. Wake the fuck up Blizzard, it's getting real old.
    Sarcasm is unbecoming of you. Yes it's an alpha but even so something like that (especially given Blizzards patch frequency) can make it hard to test other mechanics.