Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legion Alpha - Build 21384

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-03-31 at 04:15 AM.

Holy Dreadlord? Now this gets interesting.

And it continues to move along at a snails pace.

i am sure the mystic saber isnt new model >.>

waaaaat? did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry but 'Step 03: Raise Tyrion Fordring (New) - Raise Tyrion Fordring'

oh jezus those legendary rings - mythic crybabies will go bananas on forums in few hours when they will read it up will be hilalrius - cant wait for preach and him alike making whiny wideos about casuals getin even more op items haahahaha

I'm really curious what that holy dreadlord thing will be a part of.

Oh god somebody please explain the thunderfury thing. PLEASE let there be an upgraded version of it somehow someway (FOR WARRIORS OF COURSE, NOT ROGUES)

Holy dreadlord? Holy crap!

Fel Hodir? NOOOOO please don't tell me he gets corrupted, I really liked those guys.

Wait a second.

So the BASE restriction on legendary items is 5? And you can unlock abilities to equip MORE?

That is just insane. I thought the base restriction was going to be one legendary and if you were super lucky you'd be able to unlock the ability to equip a second.

Christ Blizz that is way too much orange crap.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Holy Dreadlord? Now this gets interesting.

I know was like wtf? Perhaps they consume the light and feel all warm and happy and spread that feeling.

Where the hell did all the interface options go. Half the ones gone are things I used.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Wait a second.

So the BASE restriction on legendary items is 5? And you can unlock abilities to equip MORE?

That is just insane. I thought the base restriction was going to be one legendary and if you were super lucky you'd be able to unlock the ability to equip a second.

Christ Blizz that is way too much orange crap.
    It's like WotLK where purple was the new blue.
    Now seems like orange is the new purple.
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

The Knights of the Ebon Blade are making power moves. DK lore crits by 10mil.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

Some of this must be related to 1 April!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have they seriously removed the option for detecting the WoW mouse? I fricking love that mouse and ordered a new one from amazon just a couple of weeks ago. It costed me $120... I hope that is not permanenet.

Deleted
    that steelseries mouse is complete shit i dunno how anyone can like it, steelseriesare known formaking crap products if anything id suggest you get a logitech g600 its basically a razer naga but cheaper and better there about £35 dunno what that is i nyour money

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Dreadlord? Pls be real, pls be real

Thunderfury quest item???

pls be real.pls be real

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    oh jezus those legendary rings - mythic crybabies will go bananas on forums in few hours when they will read it up will be hilalrius - cant wait for preach and him alike making whiny wideos about casuals getin even more op items haahahaha
    Yes, lets all laugh at peoples fun being impacted. That's the spirit! So much for "and then i grown up", eh?.
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-03-31 at 10:37 AM.