Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The Democratic Party Just Sabotaged Bernie Sanders’ Campaign… Again

Bernie Sanders has been left off the ballot in Washington D.C. because the D.C. Democratic Party filed his paperwork a day late with the D.C. Board of Elections, after the March 16 deadline.

However, both the Clinton and Sanders campaign filed their initial $2,500 registration fee on time for the June 14 primary. A D.C. voter has already challenged Sanders’ registration paperwork in a case expected to be heard in April.

D.C. Democratic officials dismissed the issue as a “minor administrative dispute,” with D.C. Democratic Party Chairwoman Anita Bonds saying the problem can be solved with an emergency vote by the D.C. Council, though she claimed that would not be necessary.

For now, however, it seems that Sanders’ supporters in the D.C area will hang in the balance. However, Sanders communications director Michael Briggs said, “We did what the D.C. law requires in order to get Bernie on the ballot and we are confident he will be on the ballot.”
    http://usuncut.com/news/bernie-sanders-washington-dc/

Not surprised that the DNC will do whatever it takes to block Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    The Clintons will stop at nothing to reclaim the White House. Evil vile people is what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure I read today that was just a misunderstanding that he will be on there.

Yeah, horse shit. Not even clever, just blatant.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

They are definitely playing a dirty game but I can't blame them for wanting to keep that nut out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    They are definitely playing a dirty game but I can't blame them for wanting to keep that nut out of office.
    yea but what does Trump and the RNC have to do with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    yea but what does Trump and the RNC have to do with this ?
    I was talking about Bernie. The RNC have no problems with Trump actually, they have repeatedly said they won't contest his nomination should he win or end up close to winning.

I was talking about Bernie. The RNC have no problems with Trump actually, they have repeatedly said they won't contest his nomination should he win or end up close to winning.
    Eh I don't think Bernie is a nut, Trump is lol. Really before they were saying they wanted to block him at a contested convention

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen anything about Bernie to indicate he's a "nut." I mean, unless by "nut" you mean "someone who is overwhelmingly consistent and honest."

I guess that's pretty crazy.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Haven't seen anything about Bernie to indicate he's a "nut." I mean, unless by "nut" you mean "someone who is overwhelmingly consistent and honest."

I guess that's pretty crazy.
    Yes he has consistently held stupid positions.

- - - Updated - - -

He can't win anyway so the point is moot.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially not in DC where over half the population is black.

He can't win anyway so the point is moot.
    nah just the 6 of the last 7 primaries

nah just the 6 of the last 7 primaries
    They release articles every week showing that he would have to win insane, impossible numbers to get the nomination and even then he would likely end up short due to super delegates. Refer to the Sanders mega thread where you should have posted this in the first place.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/30/po...lot/index.html

This thread is probably pointless anyway.

They release articles every week showing that he would have to win insane, impossible numbers to get the nomination and even then he would likely end up short due to super delegates. Refer to the Sanders mega thread where you should have posted this in the first place.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/30/po...lot/index.html

This thread is probably pointless anyway.
    eh people been screaming he has no chance, heard the same shit about obama in 2008

I think you got that backwards, they are playing dirty trying to force that nut Hillary into office. Bernie actually has a plan with ideas on how to achieve it.

Nuts would be the person trying to stay the course when it needs to be fixed.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

eh people been screaming he has no chance, heard the same shit about obama in 2008
    You people are honestly worse than Trump supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

did you edit your post?

big man on campus over here

Well, If it comes down to Shillary vs Trump. I can say I hope you all enjoy 4 years of trump. In 2008 June 3rd was when Obama got enough delegates to beat Shillary. She hung in their till that point. This is march So we got time for her to feel the bern

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

did you edit your post?

big man on campus over here
    you don't even live here why do you care?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you don't even live here why do you care?
    I have dual citizenship.

Yes he has consistently held stupid positions.
    Examples please.