Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit silly, but if you think a message of tolerance and acceptance is going to lead to the "destruction of Germany", you're probably part of the problem.

I wonder why they didn't just get Till to do the song instead of having some twinky "comedian" imitate him. Maybe he doesn't agree with the views here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's a bit silly, but if you think a message of tolerance and acceptance is going to lead to the "destruction of Germany", you're probably part of the problem.
    Its been doing a pretty good job of it so far... Notice how places swarming with immigrant gangs are not the happiest places on earth? There are reasons crime is sky rocketing and shelters for immigrants are being burned down. If a government betrays its own people...well I expect it won't last.

Proud to commit ethnic suicide. So progressive.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Its been doing a pretty good job of it so far... Notice how places swarming with immigrant gangs are not the happiest places on earth? There are reasons crime is sky rocketing and shelters for immigrants are being burned down. If a government betrays its own people...well I expect it won't last.
    Where do you actually live? You saying tax dollars makes me kinda doubt you are from Germany...

10+ Year Old Account
    "Swarming with immigrant gangs" is just not happening.
    Crime isn't "skyrocketing"; http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees...any/a-18848890

And the burning down of shelters is nothing more than racists attacking innocents.

Nothing you said there is true. Which is the problem.

Guys, its a well know satirical show. If you are from germany, you probably understand what he means. Its basically a bitchslap for the right wing partys and the ones who votet for them.

I know this is satire, but why do I have to pay for stuff like this again ?

Smoke weed everyday!

Deleted
    "Swarming with immigrant gangs" is just not happening.
    Crime isn't "skyrocketing"; http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees...any/a-18848890

And the burning down of shelters is nothing more than racists attacking innocents.

Nothing you said there is true. Which is the problem.
    Sure chap immigrants are amazing. Why would anyone not want violent extremists entering their country in order the undermine the wages of local workers?

Would have to be crazy to not want that! Then there are the no go zones where they more or less just lay claim to a area of a city. O boy how wonderful that is!

I must be crazy for not seeing it as a good thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    And they use Trump (and Erdogan) because both of them use the same empty fear mongering rhetorik as the retards of the AfD and NPD, and of course aswell as ol' Adolf 80 years ago.
    You're telling me leftist parties don't use fear mongering? riiiiiight.

Germany is starting to look like the polar opposite of 1939, but the result will be the same, the destruction of Europe. This time not through right wing extremism but left wing extremism.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    If it is truly a "tax dollar", it isn't going into this. But on the other hand, why is my GEZ Euro going into "Lustige Musikanten" or "Carmen Nebel" shit. Stop being so thick-headed. Not even my 70 year old father whines that much about stuff he dislikes. ARD, ZDF and 16 regional broadcasters as well as Arte, ZDF neo or 3Sat are financed by the GEZ to cater to a multitude of tastes and fulfil rules laid down in the Rundfunkvertrag. Tough titties, not every magazin and every contribution in every magazin can cater to everybody's taste.

Nor should it. Be glad to live in a country / on a continent where we dare to be offended and can stand to be diverse.
    I'm glad that I have to pay for something I didnt want in the first place. You now have to pay me 20€ /month for my posts on this forum, if you don't pay you will get in trouble. Some/most posters don't agree with my posts but thats just first world problems, as long as there is some guy who likes my posts everything is fine. /irony

Am I doing it right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Mah tax dollarz :'/

If you want to be really angry about wasted tax dollars, since that seems to be the official currency of Germany now:

- be angry about BER
    - be angry about Elbe Philharmonic Hall
    - be angry about money thrown into useless Bundeswehr campaigns and projects like drones, failing helicopters and airbus transports
    - be angry about the creation of the airport Kassel-Calden - airport of nothing, even Erfurt-Weimar has almost 4 times as much passengers each year
    - a.s.o.

You are looking at billion € holes and you are angry about a production which costs a pittance compared to that but I get it, it's just another "I don't like what I am seeing. Let's tackle this from the GEZ side!"

Granted this spot is not my cup of tea either going by the music alone - since I am more of a classics guy - however there's plenty on German TV which is worth the fees and I am saying that as one of the more GEZ-critical person.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    This is satire. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You're telling me leftist parties don't use fear mongering? riiiiiight.

Germany is starting to look like the polar opposite of 1939, but the result will be the same, the destruction of Europe. This time not through right wing extremism but left wing extremism.
    You're the one doing the exclusion here, so don't you roll your eyes on me. I named some extremists, I don't care which part of the political spectrum they come from. If you want it to be left extremists, go ahead. Pick your poison.

Seriously anyone who doesn't get the video...well...your probably stupid enough to vote for Drumpf.

Why are Jews and Muslims shaking hands. Because people see them as completely different (Israel and Palestine?) when it is showing you they are just people like anyone else.

Why was a child used to insult people? Because it's not what you expect, just the same as the judge wearing women's underwear, the guy dressed up as a woman etc, which is kind of the point of the video. People are bombarded with stereotypes and told how they should act and if you don't act as expected they are bad people and your the enemy.
    Judges shouldn't wear stocking, children shouldn't swear, white women shouldn't wear a burka...why?
    Why do people find a man dressed as a woman offensive and scary?
    It's just a person wearing clothes they feel comfortable in...

The sad thing about this video is the people who get it don't need to get it because their not stupid enough to believe in fear mongering or feel threatened just because someone is different to what they expect to be normal while the people who don't get it, really do need to get the message but sadly they are so far up their own arses very few ever will.

Why was Drumpf in it, because it's not aimed a Germany specifically but the whole world.For Drumpf specifically anyone who knows anything about history can see from ten thousand miles away he is like a reincarnation of Hitler and even has a bad hair-do to match.
    It's is people from a nation who made a massive mistake not so long again, pointing out that people around the world are making the same mistake. Please don't make the same mistake they did.

The message is of intolerance towards the intolerant though. It's "deal with it, son" rather than promoting tolerance or w/e.
    An direct statement that us will be the nice ones, but it explicitly states Germany is not for them. Parsing it as tolerance and acceptance, when they're implying imposition by force of several thousand cycling helmets is miss-constructing the entire sketch.
    They are utilizing the diverse demographics and cultural gizmos as a weapon against the assholes. Not promoting tolerance in any way at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thefkuffyrocker View Post
    Why was a child used to insult people? Because it's not what you expect
    Using minors swearing is exactly what one would expect from lefty satire.
    We've been doing it for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure chap immigrants are amazing. Why would anyone not want violent extremists entering their country in order the undermine the wages of local workers?
    That you equate "immigrants" with "violent extremists" is precisely the problem. It's a false and prejudicial statement. May as well be talking about how the Jews are taking over the world.

Would have to be crazy to not want that! Then there are the no go zones where they more or less just lay claim to a area of a city. O boy how wonderful that is!
    The "no go" zones are a complete myth; http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...nogo-zone-myth

Everything you've said to this point is either prejudicial in nature and/or completely without factual merit.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    The message is of intolerance towards the intolerant though. It's "deal with it, son" rather than promoting tolerance or w/e.
    The concept of "tolerance" in terms of social justice has never been about "tolerate all things, period". It's been about tolerating the harmless differences between us. The hateful attitudes this song was addressing are objectively harmful.

Being tolerant of other people does not mean you have to tolerate things like murder or robbery. Which, if your argument had merit, you would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    This video is absolutely brilliant.

Deleted
    That you equate "immigrants" with "violent extremists" is precisely the problem. It's a false and prejudicial statement. May as well be talking about how the Jews are taking over the world.

The "no go" zones are a complete myth; http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...nogo-zone-myth

Everything you've said to this point is either prejudicial in nature and/or completely without factual merit.

The concept of "tolerance" in terms of social justice has never been about "tolerate all things, period". It's been about tolerating the harmless differences between us. The hateful attitudes this song was addressing are objectively harmful.

Being tolerant of other people does not mean you have to tolerate things like murder or robbery. Which, if your argument had merit, you would.
    You can watch a news crew being attacked in a no go zone... Honestly just because you embrace propaganda doesn't mean you can expect others too. Being so tolerant you allow crime to happen or refuse to protect yourself is harmful i'm afraid.