Tyrant - Tanking Phase 2/3

Hey guys,

Wondering if you can share some tips on how to deal with the extreme damage in late Phase 2 and start of Phase 3 on Tyrant especially for the tanks. Our team is Brew Monk and Blood DK in case you have any class specific gems

Should we always make sure our rings are popped at that point? Specific trinkets that would alleviate some of that pressure? Talents/abilities we might be overlooking?

Thank you in advance!

Depending on how long your in p2:
    Once your BrM drops below 50% max health, you can spam Expel Harm to always have an infinite guard while tanking Tyrant. She hits harder than any adds. Also, Elusive Brew while tanking Tyrant is super helpful. The adds are never really scary. Call for externals during P3 while tanking Tyrant. Something should be up pretty much the entire time she's being tanked. If you have a Disc Priest, having them go Clarity of Will would help a lot too. At the end of p2 and throughout p3, if they just spam CoW on the tanks it helps a lot if they're not used to or not having a CD up fast enough while taunt swapping.

Warlord's Unseeing Eye is probably the strongest trinket as it gets more effective while you're at lower health.

Warlords unseeing eye and Anzu's cursed plume are generally your best survival trinkets among all tanks for tyrant. There might be some class trinkets I don't know about, but for survival those 2 are really strong (I've heard BoA trinket mentioned before as well, I don't agree but you might decide to test it out). Add doesn't do anything so stock up on resources when tanking the add and spend them when tanking the boss. From the very end of phase 2 to the end of the fight you want to be rolling something to keep you up, I suppose it varies on class but I personally always have at least some manner of damage reduction next to my AM.
    Get some manner of addon or weak aura to track the external cooldowns in your raid (pain suppression, hand of sacrifice (get your rets to glyph it), life cocoon, do arms have vigilance?) and be liberal with them. Your BDK will probably want more of them then your monk but make sure they're not being wasted.
    1 or 2 healers spamming the tanks. Generally a CoW disc or a holy pally just nuking away for phase 3. Fatboss guide had their holy pally just stand in the middle of the room rather than following the tanks around so that he could just spam heal without running around so much.

Delay tank ring to the start of phase 3. With buff from legendary ring both tanks can be healed to 100% despite the boss aura.
    On phase 3 current tank on boss should have at least 1 external/own cooldown active.

Heirloom trinket. 1.6m shields works