Me Wake of Ashes!!! Thoughts?

Wake of Ashes (Rank 1) Call down the Ashbringer at the target location, dealing 0 Holy damage and snaring all enemy targets within 0 yards by up to 0% based on distance from the center of the impact, and generates 5 Holy Power Slam Ashbringer on the ground, dealing (1% of weapon damage) Holyfire damage to all enemies in a 12 yard cone, and snare all enemy targets hit by 50% for 6 sec. Demon and Undead creatures are stunned for 0 if struck by the Wake of Ashes.

I really like this change, more of a fluid rotation to the skill, adds a slow for pvp or adds and a burn for pressure and a stun to demons and undead. Still gives us holy power too.

I'm excited
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

10 bucks say Metamorphosed DH will be exception to this spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    10 bucks say Metamorphosed DH will be exception to this spell.
    Yep and all the DKs/ undead players, it will only work on Lock's and DK's pets thats about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Yep and all the DKs/ undead players, it will only work on Lock's and DK's pets thats about it
    what a shame, i loved stunning and critting dk's in cataclysm with excorsism and Holy wrath