Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Mafia 68: West Wing Sign-Up thread

DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU DON'T INTEND ON PLAYING THE GAME.

If you are interested in Mafia and are not sure what to do then look into this thread to ask questions and get help http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

The West Wing:

In a previous game based on another tv series, I seem to remember Mafia running into problems with character claims because they felt the cast members they were left to claim were to small to be believable. In the Thundercats game I stopped character claims to avoid running into this very problem. The West Wing cast is very much the same, plenty of them but hundreds of minor roles. I will not be stopping character claims this game however....
    THERE ARE A GREAT MANY CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME THAT ARE NOT ON/IN THE WEST WING TV PROGRAM...

*You need know nothing about The West Wing in order to play the game.
    *Taking 2-3 minutes to read up on the shows characters may help you a little.
    *The game was made for 27-30 players.
    *Fluff is Fluff, don't cripple yourself's using it as cannon.
    *The made up characters in the game will seem... familiar to you.
    *I will send out role-cards as soon as I have enough players, the game will be up shortly after.

*There are new roles! There are roles that are not new but rarely played in mmoc-mafia.

Signed Up.
    1. Arialla
    2. Arlee
    3. Catta
    4. Celtic
    5. Crackleslap
    6. Danner
    7. Dendrek (*)
    8. Dupti
    9. Graeham
    10.Jynxiej
    11. Kel
    12.Kryllian
    13.Kurenai
    14.Largehorn
    15.Lelly
    16.Listo
    17.Monkz
    18.Palawin
    19.Reticence
    20.Robo
    21.Senna
    22.Strikered
    23.Uggor
    24.Valyrian
    25.Virothe
    26.Xanjori

*Reserve: Crackleslap,Dendrek
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2016-04-03 at 05:14 PM.

I wonder if I can live further than day 1 this time. Both of the other options were scum but you bastards killed me instead Q_Q

I'll play. And I demand an awesome role that was on the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I demand an awesome role that was on the show!
    *Raises hand*

Me too, me too!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Sign me up please.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Sign me up!!!! But I wanna be CJ!!!

Sign me up!

(Also save a spot for Robo, he was pretty sad about missing last game so I'm sure he will be along at some point)

oooh roast duck :P

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen that show but what's the worst that can happen?

/signup

Sign me up please!

/signup.

Let's try this again.

My fellow countrymen.

It is with great humility that I step up as the presidential candidate for the Danner party this election. Vote for me, and I promise you that you can all feel safe again. Safe against the criminal menace that threatens our great forums. Safe against what seeks to tear us apart, turn neighbours against each other, seeking to turn our daily lives upside down in a panic-driven desperate struggle to stay alive against impossible odds. I am of course talking about the number one threat to our society - mafioso!

I stand here and say - ENOUGH! We shall not suffer another corrupt overtaking of our once great forums. It is time that the town - us, everbody - wins. And YOU can make that happen. The power is within every one of you to take a stand against the injustice that takes place every night. I ask you, my fellow countrymen - Vote Danner for presidency.

Danner - The townie that cares about you. (Unless you are Blood Fox)

/signup
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    oooh roast duck :P
    Is one signing up? or are you just flirting with the duck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    My fellow countrymen.

It is with great humility that I step up as the presidential candidate for the Danner party this election. Vote for me, and I promise you that you can all feel safe again. Safe against the criminal menace that threatens our great forums. Safe against what seeks to tear us apart, turn neighbours against each other, seeking to turn our daily lives upside down in a panic-driven desperate struggle to stay alive against impossible odds. I am of course talking about the number one threat to our society - mafioso!

I stand here and say - ENOUGH! We shall not suffer another corrupt overtaking of our once great forums. It is time that the town - us, everbody - wins. And YOU can make that happen. The power is within every one of you to take a stand against the injustice that takes place every night. I ask you, my fellow countrymen - Vote Danner for presidency.

/signup
    Brilliant!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    My fellow countrymen.

/signup
    Danner confirmed Scum. Vote for D1 Lynch! :-)

Don't worry Danner you've got my vote!!

I get asked that a lot, "Will you be signing up for Mafia?" It's an important question. It's a great question. I wish more people asked questions like this. And you know I consider it important. Just the other day a lady was saying to me, "I have a cat." And I didn't realize that. These are the kinds of important things we should be discussing. And you know what I have to say about that? It's what I've always been saying. I've been very consistent on this issue, just so you know.

The media wants to make this an issue about Obama. The bigger issue is that Obama has never actually played Mafia. But I have. Let me tell you. I'm one of the best. Just look at the records. You don't need to ask me. Just look at the records. I've got all the best wins.

We're going to be looking at a lot of things like this. A lot of people have been saying bad things have been happening, and we're going to look in to that. The first thing we need to do is look at what those bad things are. I know about lots of bad things. Did you know there are people who suffer all the time in Mafia? And that's just wrong. But I have a plan. It's a very simple plan. And that's what we need, is plans. And answers. And lot of questions. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Make Mafia great again!

7+ Year Old Account
    #dendrekformafiapresident2016

I mean, his platform didn't make any sense to me, but he wants to make mafia great again, and that's what counts! Sound bites ftw!
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2