Marksman Crit Question

Hi,

I reached 50% crit (buffed) on my alt hunter by swapping Cursed Demonbone Longbow (725) with Felcrystal Impaler (720) and Malicious Censer (740) with Fel-Spring Coil (715). Is the weapon damage and multistrike loss worth it in order to reach that crit percentage? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyCloud View Post
    Hi,

I reached 50% crit (buffed) on my alt hunter by swapping Cursed Demonbone Longbow (725) with Felcrystal Impaler (720) and Malicious Censer (740) with Fel-Spring Coil (715). Is the weapon damage and multistrike loss worth it in order to reach that crit percentage? Thank you in advance.
    I'd repost in Azor's guide for a more definitive answer, but I'd have to say no. You're still 3% crit away from the soft crit cap and weapon damage is by far your biggest increase. Coil is more of a progression trinket as well as one that's good to use for certain fights (especially during the learning part like with Archie and having the static stats for adds in P3 mythic), whereas Censer will really increase your opener with the proc and is still good all around for the fight due to the proc.

The answer is read the guide, use Pawn weights, blablabla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyCloud View Post
    Hi,

Why? Both changes just nerfed you by alot.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is why they are saying what their saying:
    Code:
    C. D. Longbow			Felcrystal Impaler		
    727.45	WPD	1913.1935	694.43	WPD	1826.3509
    405	AGIL	405		387	AGIL	387
    607	STAM	0		580	STAM	0
    166	CRIT	126.16		334	CRIT	253.84
    373	MULTI	264.83		180	MAST	127.8
    		2709.1835			2594.9909
    if you check the guide out it will give you the weights.

Deleted
    You really dont need any external program to chose betweem 2 weapons. Always go with highest weapon dps unless they are VERY close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, nothing magical happens for your DPS at 53% crit...it's just the point at which crit starts to devalue. You shouldn't be making sacrifices to reach the number, you should just be aware that crit is your best stat until 53% buffed.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    No point i`m running great with 40% crit (still no luck with weapon in Upper cithadel...)

I'm full mythic BiS with a few socketed pieces, and I'm only at about 48% crit. It's not a cap we need to obtain.

Deleted
    Same here full bis 8 socket with crit gems and 5 wf. 48.05% unbuffed crit (53.00% with crit buff and food). So dont bother with your current crit rating. If the item have crit, good. But dont go for max crit nomatter what.