Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I know you raid at a decently high level aswell James, so I have a question -
    *if* only 60% returns by the end, how would you plan to get back into a healthy shape for Legion? By not focusing at all on the first tier and just trying to rebuild for the second (and likely, last)?

(Also, Censer and timeless isle is still a thing although not tied to gearing up alts etc anymore; Tons of people camp the rare spawns there for mount and pet drops, and tons of people hunt them down with the censer. Just last week a few guildies and I spent two hours clashing with another team of alliance players over the Huolon camping spot, trying to push each other away, having lulls of nothing happening while the group that lost ground regrouped and gathered buffs to assault again etc - it's not dead by any stretch of the imagination, you just have to go there :P).
    I dropped down raiding wise, work/house/settling made it quite harsh. So we're at 10 hours p/w, 3 days. Even then, there's alot of old friends in this guild, plus people who quit before hand. Even with 12-13 people from the "core" of the guild there's a fair few people returning (and if not, then it's a rebuild job). However as it's mostly casual from my end (world 300?) it's a different kettle of fish from guilds in the top 50 or so. Just throwing it out there that for guilds quite casual like my one,having a guild break is preferential to slowly seeing every player leave due to farm/frustration at gearing people up

I'll miss 90 timeless though :<
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2016-04-05 at 07:11 PM.