Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you go war go fury, it's well above arms where it matters this expansion, I love seeing an arms on my fury that's off on his own, numnumnum. While people are right warriors are kind of heal dependent (dispel spam on me and it's murder time), the engineering profession and some random items (everblooming frond and stuff) helps a bunch in randoms and wpvp.

That said, frost dk is pants on head easy and a clear winner in random bgs, with or without a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    At 100 fully geared and 'know what your doing' no one will win against 2 or more .. no one, no build and no how .. Legendary Ring will obviously play a big part here if its wPvP .. but assuming no ring I don't see any single build beating out 2 or more in full PvP gear and knowledge ..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695101400

i, as a ret pally, can 1v2 ppl easily. just burst down 1 person then lay on hands to kill the other. a warrior will never beat me and whoever else is with me because i can kite a warrior. you really cant judge a montage of warriors, or really anybody, doing anything because they are of course gonna post times where they managed to pull off a 1v2 but they wont include the times they couldnt. Ever notice how bajheera always have a gang of healers with him in his vids...?
    Last edited by Omaski; 2016-04-03 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    warriors are too dependent on a healer...they melt fast if they arent getting healed. A DK has decent self healing, at least enough, to deal with a 1v2 or even a 1v3...and warrior will get destroyed without a healer in a 1v2 against people who know what they are doing.
    100% this, in rated arena warrior is 100% better since he has a healer; however, in wPvP and random BGs even if you play fury spec GOOD range classes and hybird melee like Enh/Ret will eat you alive. DK on other hand is almost unstoppable moving force which is hard to kill, has huge dmg, dispells + grip. Since you lack mobility you gotta make sure you do not jump 1v6 but anywhere from 1v1 to 1v3 as DK in random bgs you should be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    At 100 fully geared and 'know what your doing' no one will win against 2 or more .. no one, no build and no how .. Legendary Ring will obviously play a big part here if its wPvP .. but assuming no ring I don't see any single build beating out 2 or more in full PvP gear and knowledge ..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695101400

I main Ret for 8-9 years, and not once in all that time fury, arms, or prot warrior ever won a 1v1 vs me. Warriors are good vs specific classes but over all warriors are not great 1v1. Any class can 1v2 poorly geared or xp players, the challenge comes when you are facing ppl in Rated PvP or who actually have a clue how to pvp, ganging PVE heros in casual or world pvp does not count :P. I had some 1v2 as Ret vs 2x warriors at 1450-1550 cr in rated 2s (WOD S2) and i won, but it does not mean Ret can 1v2 warriors, it simply means those warriors had a very little clue how to pvp.
    P.S. if you are using legendary ring vs not fully geared randoms you should 1v2 otherwise you doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-03 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guys thx for your opinions and comparison. But hey guess who has win the vote ? check here ... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urandel/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    Well guys thx for your opinions and comparison. But hey guess who has win the vote ? check here ... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urandel/simple

Gratz!

Consider the crafted Neck+Ring+Ring with Versatility+Mastery fully upgraded .. I know its better for my Frost DK and wounded if its not better for a Warrior?