Thread: Mmo champino

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not ok with the voices playing.

At first I thought I was crazy, but then I realized that the audio was coming from my MMO-Champion tab. Shame on you for making me doubt my sanity.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    ... I guess I never read the logo. It's still too soon...

* wipes a tear.

Gone but not forgotten, little buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I am not ok with the voices playing.

At first I thought I was crazy, but then I realized that the audio was coming from my MMO-Champino tab. Shame on you for making me doubt my sanity.
    What voices? I have 5-6 tabs of MMO Champino open at like, all times and I hear nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What voices? I have 5-6 tabs of MMO Champino open at like, all times and I hear nothing.
    Someone's not hearing the voices! Someone get the rope for further indoctrination!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Someone's not hearing the voices! Someone get the rope for further indoctrination!
    I am above the cycle

I mean uh, hello.

I could have sworn it said Champion just the other day... still skeptical. I definitely noticed when they removed the little sword guy... that was an upsetting day for me.

The voices though... I was just minding my own business, playing swtor... when I had mmo-c open in the background. And heard the voice... scared the crap out of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I could have sworn it said Champion just the other day... still skeptical. I definitely noticed when they removed the little sword guy... that was an upsetting day for me.

The voices though... I was just minding my own business, playing swtor... when I had mmo-c open in the background. And heard the voice... scared the crap out of me.
    Don't worry - here is a google cache from March:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk