Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    There are a lot worse things actually like the elf boss in Diremaul who stuns the tank for 15 sec and hits like a truck. While lvling my full heirloomed hpally couldn't keep the tank up, I wonder how new players would kill the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman2500 View Post
    /Shudder; that was by far the worst part of Lady Vashj progression.
    Both Elevator Boss and Crack Boss progressions were a lot worse.... I still have night terrors of that

Deleted
    WoW community is such garbage
    Last edited by mmoc441505ccba; 2016-04-02 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Was doing one of the Zangarmarsh dungeons, accidentally died at the hydra boss cuz he knocked me into the water and the killer fish murdered me. Group couldn't be assed to rez me, so I'm gonna walk I guess, is what I thought.

To my disbelief, I spawned in the middle of fucking nowhere, somewhere at a random graveyard in Zangarmarsh, far far away. By the time I made it back, the group had killed the rest of the bosses and I missed all of the quests.

Fucking great. How hard is it to make you respawn at the dungeon entrance like newer dungeons? What is this bullshit?
    Hi, you must be new to the game huh? That graveyard has been there since BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Hi, you must be new to the game huh? That graveyard has been there since BC.
    But there was also a decent chance that during BC the group would not have been able to finish the dungeon without him.

Ohh the horror!

Even though this run is arguably just as bad as the old brs run, since not only is it a long run, but an annoying swim as well, it's just funny how we all are spoiled with ressing inside instances, or right next to the entrance now.

I don't miss the long corpse run, but I don't mind it once in a while either. It reminds people that even though you think the game is getting worse, it has gotten better too.

You definitely should start a twitter and tumbler campaign over this injustice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Do the same players defending these mechanics not use heirlooms when they level? Just stop with the hypocrisy and agree that it's an outdated mechanic, especially when considering what a joke most Outland dungeons are.
    Run backs are not out dated. It might not be convenient, but any thing that is not convenient does not automatically become out dated. The bigger issue is why no one resurrected the original poster after their death. I'd be more upset by that then a long run back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    But there was also a decent chance that during BC the group would not have been able to finish the dungeon without him.
    Then they would have waited, or resurrected them. Groups managed to complete it just fine even with having to release and come back.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Was doing one of the Zangarmarsh dungeons, accidentally died at the hydra boss cuz he knocked me into the water and the killer fish murdered me. Group couldn't be assed to rez me, so I'm gonna walk I guess, is what I thought.

To my disbelief, I spawned in the middle of fucking nowhere, somewhere at a random graveyard in Zangarmarsh, far far away. By the time I made it back, the group had killed the rest of the bosses and I missed all of the quests.

Fucking great. How hard is it to make you respawn at the dungeon entrance like newer dungeons? What is this bullshit?
    Did you know that people actually want to go back to this? You know, make everything take so long that it feels like the game has a lot of content even though it really doesn't, like in TBC. Wouldn't it be great?

This is like the only downside of death in wow... They should move them further and make it near impossible to get back to your body... the lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should probably make old content work like new content and not force you to graveyard run when inside an instance.

i expect they will fix this during legion pre-patch.
    Hi

Best is that some Attack Power and Armor debuffs have not been "squished" like our stats.

Meaning that those debuffs now have a catastrophic effect, like completely reducing tank armor to ZERO or attack power to zero.

Boo fucking hoo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    What's with this hate towards the OP?
    hate is a to strong word. he get's what he deserves imho. He's the same guy who's feeling you can hurt with a virtual spit emote

sounds like the problem here was your teamates.

What is this bullshit?
    old wow.. still want a vanilla server?

Deleted
    I really love how confused this graveyard makes people. It shows how low the number to level in less than 6 days @Vanilla to max level even now would be.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not my fault tanks these days have 0 patience and rush the boss when he's still on the ramp.
    Touche'. You're correct.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven