Poll: UK or USA to live?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

USA or UK to live?

Where would you life if you had the choice? The USA or UK? Why?
    Last edited by mmocf71c570fe1; 2016-04-01 at 11:03 PM.

Deleted
    Your title is messed up, there is more to the UK than just England.

Deleted
    Not saying the UK is a bad place or anything, but I wouldn't wanna live anywhere but in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which part of the US and which part of the UK? Pretty shitty places in both countries. Pretty awesome places in both countries. Personally, after having seen a decent amount of the world, can't imagine living anywhere other than where I am right now. Honorable mention to London though: the City and its people treated me pretty dammed well the few times I've been there.

Only reason I'd want to live in US is for a state that had good weather.
    For everything else I'm much happier living in Scotland.

Deleted
    Well...ok...

I can just predict who will vote for which country. The beta sjw college kids with the silly square fake glasses will obviously vote for the UK ... The alphas, bears who like guns, and big fat white trash people, will vote for USA cause fat people are discriminated in the UK, and are automatically assumed to be illiterate welfare scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, I would stay where I'm from and fix whatever problems it had.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Well, do you want to get killed by radical islamists, be censored and arrested for speaking out and be told your a racist and a bigot? Go to the UK!

7+ Year Old Account
    Clearly live in the UK, since i can choose to live in Dublin or Edinbourgh I fucking love Ireland, so would not mind moving there.

if you're willing to live in the USA then live in Canada. you won't notice a big difference in day-to-day life. plus, you can visit anywhere in the USA just as easily as a USA citizen.

their government functions better and your life in the long run will be much better. if you plan on raising a family it would be better there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Well, do you want to get killed by radical islamists, be censored and arrested for speaking out and be told your a racist and a bigot? Go to the UK!
    well if you want to play it that game. If you want to get brutalized by the law enforcement or shot by your own countrymen go to the US!!

for a added bonus i can add some facts to the equation instead of just spouting bs

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/n...olice-killings

Wow, surprised at the (admittedly small sample) of results so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by One Pound View Post
    Well...ok...

I can just predict who will vote for which country. The beta sjw college kids with the silly square fake glasses will obviously vote for the UK ... The alphas, bears who like guns, and big fat white trash people, will vote for USA cause fat people are discriminated in the UK, and are automatically assumed to be illiterate welfare scum.
    I can't tell if I'm suppose to take the thread seriously after reading this.

Wales is a beautiful place, NHS is really quite a great thing to have and with a strong chance of Jeremy Corbyn being at the helm in the future of UK, with a strong chance of Donald Trump being at the helm in the future of the US I think I would stick with the UK. US great for holidays and traveling but the UK is a pretty nice place to live, in the right places. UK also doesn't have a complete nutter to look forward to leading it in the near future. Well, maybe.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    More radical Islamists have been killed in the US than in the UK, by some distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    ...and with a strong chance of Jeremy Corbyn being at the helm in the future of UK...
    Yeah. We can hope. Maybe a lot of media moguls will spontaneously combust. I'm not too optimistic about either
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Honestly... I'd just hop the border to go to Canada :P It's closer to where I live.

I wouldn't mind living in Ireland, though. Still chose the US because I already live here.

Deleted
    UK, pub culture. Enough said. If pubs started freepouring like they do on the continent id be in heaven.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2016-04-01 at 11:57 PM.

Deleted
    One advantage the UK has over the US is proportionately fewer crazy people without even a tenuous grasp of reallity.

I'll pass on living in Eurabia.