Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Well here is a more recent study: Blanchard et al. (2000). Fraternal birth order and sexual orientation in pedophiles.

It found that 25% of all pedo's (girl rapers and boy rapers combined) were homosexual. That is disproportionately high considering how few of the population are homosexual.
    Why don't you link a study that shows how many homosexuals/heterosexuals have pedophile tendencies?

Is it reported rape? Investigated rape? Proven rape? Again no context... what about sample size? Methods? Reviews?

I'm hinting at how much easier it is for the public to notice pedophilia among homosexuals (no kids themselves; noticing them at schools etc. is way easier) than it is to notice it in someones home...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yeah, but the definition of pedophilia does...bet you don't see an age limit on heterosexuality either. And data without context is useless; did you consider that maybe there are just way more male pedophiles than female? No wonder most boy victims are abused my men then, no?
    The second study I just quoted looked at actual LGBT status of pedo's. You will see that it supports my previous statement considering it also includes attacks on girls and still found a 25% of pedo's to be homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Stop spouting this BS - just because you say "as a matter of fact" doesn't make it true. Study after study has proven that children who grow up with both a mother and father are better adjusted and more stable adults. They need both the feminine and masculine influences, especially masculine.

If homosexuals were meant to breed then nature would have given them the ability to procreate. Do what you want in your own bedroom but leave the innocent children out of it.
    Unless you show me a study that specifically compares homosexual parents and heterosexual parents, I'm not gonna give you any credit. Your study probably has to do more with single-parenthood more than anything...

Stop spouting this BS - just because you say "as a matter of fact" doesn't make it true. Study after study has proven that children who grow up with both a mother and father are better adjusted and more stable adults. They need both the feminine and masculine influences, especially masculine.

If homosexuals were meant to breed then nature would have given them the ability to procreate. Do what you want in your own bedroom but leave the innocent children out of it.
    Funny you say the bolded and yet don't show any studys at all.

Prove me wrong with a unbias source, Until then accept the fact that a gay couple can be better parents then a stright couple.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well if we are going that route we should also be banning Divorce. Oh and people should never die. Can't have single parents. Or children out of wedlock. Where is the rage against this?

10+ Year Old Account

"If nature meant for men to fly, they would have been given wings!" We do a lot of things nature didn't think of us doing. Please keep your personal hang-ups and religious values away from the children, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as right to family. "Same sex couples" same as "singles" can't produce offspring therefore removing themselves from the bogus "right to family"
    Idiocracy at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    There is no such thing as right to family. "Same sex couples" same as "singles" can't produce offspring therefore removing themselves from the bogus "right to family"
    Idiocracy at it's best.
    Homosexuals aren't incapable of reproducing... at least you identified it yourself.

Idiocracy at it's best.
    Single people are allowed to adopt in the US.

There's also other ways to get children like artificial insemination that works for both singles and gays.

I don't get why people are advocating for children being left in the foster care system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Unless you show me a study that specifically compares homosexual parents and heterosexual parents, I'm not gonna give you any credit. Your study probably has to do more with single-parenthood more than anything...
    Mark Regnerus, "How different are the adult children of parents who have same-sex relationships? Findings from the New Family Structures Study," Social Science Research Vol 41, Issue 4 (July 2012), pp. 752-770

When compared with outcomes for children raised by an "intact biological family" (with a married, biological mother and father), the children of homosexuals did worse (or, in the case of their own sexual orientation, were more likely to deviate from the societal norm) on 77 out of 80 outcome measures.

Deleted
    the children of homosexuals did worse (or, in the case of their own sexual orientation, were more likely to deviate from the societal norm) on 77 out of 80 outcome measures.
    How is the latter "doing worse"?

There is no such thing as right to family. "Same sex couples" same as "singles" can't produce offspring therefore removing themselves from the bogus "right to family" Idiocracy at it's best.
    Any actual argument against adoption by same-sex couples apart from "I don't like it"?

Mark Regnerus, "How different are the adult children of parents who have same-sex relationships? Findings from the New Family Structures Study," Social Science Research Vol 41, Issue 4 (July 2012), pp. 752-770

When compared with outcomes for children raised by an "intact biological family" (with a married, biological mother and father), the children of homosexuals did worse (or, in the case of their own sexual orientation, were more likely to deviate from the societal norm) on 77 out of 80 outcome measures.
    Why do you keep posting things without links? How about posting a link so we can read it and not take ur little snip as the full story.

Also a gay loving couple who can care for the kids is 10x better then a foster home. But hey like I said early'er.

Its almost like fuck it lets leave the kid in a foster home that has 3-5 other kids and they all share a bedroom or two.

Fuck giving kids a home,loving parents and there own bedroom and all right. Since the couple is gay clearly that is worse then letting the kid/kids live in a home of two caring adults that can provide everything they need and more.

Stright people can adopt, Gays should be able to as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, sad as I am to close my own thread, I have no choice. This has just derailed into a discussion of pedophilia instead of the actual topic.

Closing.