Poll: How often?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

How often do you face racism in your life?

How often do you face racism in your life?

Deleted
    Only on mmo-c.

I have been called a white male, if you can believe it.

Every time I look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I have been called a white male, if you can believe it.
    How horrible. xD

all the time, the damn blacks just won't stop trying to steal my tv. its not even a good tv

Deleted
    A few times per decade, but that even sounds too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not for about 27 years... I'm not 27...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The internet is not a nice place to white people. Even if you're Hungarian and your great grandfather moved to the US from Hungary. Because somehow my ancestors are responsible for the racism in the US even though they weren't even fucking here.

Other than the internet? No, never.

"Look at Whitey walkin' tall."
    "Da'hell ya'll here for"
    "[other BS call-outs]"

Welcome to SE DC

Also, Internet has a hard on for hatred of anything even close to Caucasian, but I'll just be called a racist here.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Only once in real life, and it was my Grandparents disapproval when I was dating a Black Girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

me? Almost never. But the time I have been discriminated against, it was by British people, specifically English, for daring to be Australian and engage in Australian culture. I live in Australia, and these are immigrants doing the discriminating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Every time I look in the mirror.
    I second that.

Never, outside of when I instigate it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been called many things, but nothing about my race. I'm also 6'4", so I can be intimidating.

I've been screeched at a few times by the crazier feminists about that since I'm white, cisgender, and middle-class that I'm the scum of the earth and all my opinions are invalid.

Of course I can't do anything to correct them, since they're already convinced my opinions are invalid. I may not fully be able to grasp what being constantly discriminated against is like, but I get the feeling it follows a similar pattern of cyclical logic by the racists themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a member of the sin'dorei elite i am oppressed by the draenei constantly.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    as a member of the sin'dorei elite i am oppressed by the draenei constantly.
    Are you still mad about the draenei kicking blood elf ass in BC? Or is it because draenei are hotter than the elf sluts?

All the time for as long as I can remember, but it doesn't matter because I'm planning on moving anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Are you still mad about the draenei kicking blood elf ass in BC? Or is it because draenei are hotter than the elf sluts?
    i see your still mad that blood elves are superior to those grass chewing lamp humping blind fel rejects the draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Never, before I joined the military. Got stationed in Oklahoma and that all changed. As a white dude from an average American town I kinda thought racism was dead since the 60's. Not true, not everywhere anyway. I did a funeral detail in Arkansas (anecdotal I know) and we stopped through an actual sundown town.

If you wanna see racism, go to rural areas in the midwest and you'll find it every so often.

Also, as everyone else has said, on the internet everything is sexist, everything is racist. You cisgender scum.