Poll: How often?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Are you still mad about the draenei kicking blood elf ass in BC? Or is it because draenei are hotter than the elf sluts?
    So u would fuck a sheep-alien? Fucking gross dude.

Quote Originally Posted by phillys View Post
    me? Almost never. But the time I have been discriminated against, it was by British people, specifically English, for daring to be Australian and engage in Australian culture. I live in Australia, and these are immigrants doing the discriminating.
    thats usually how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    So u would fuck a sheep-alien? Fucking gross dude.
    I don't know what kind of sheep you've been looking at, but you might find like-minded individuals in Wales and New Zealand.

15+ Year Old Account
    I live in the south. The anti-minority racism that regressive conservatives like to pretend doesn't exist is actually pretty prominent here.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

No "Few times per second" option? That's about how often I'm reminded I should hate myself for the color of my skin, lol.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A few times a month for me. For some reason a few of my neighbors think that me simply being a white male is offensive. On the other side of that coin though, most of my neighbors are very nice, and polite whenever we run into each other in the hallways/elevator/smoking area outside.
    There are only I think 5 (maybe up to 7, haven't seen a few of them in a couple of months) apartments in my building that are being rented/owned by white people, and there are a total of 40 apartments in my building, so I think that only having to deal with 2 apartments with racist occupants isn't too bad, but still pretty BS in the grand scheme of things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    No "Few times per second" option? That's about how often I'm reminded I should hate myself for the color of my skin, lol.
    This is something the regressive right and friends has taken upon themselves. It is amusing to see all of the self-victimizing people though who thinks others believe they should feel guilty for being white.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

irl? I don't face it. I see it a lot though. It still is socially acceptable here to point out people for their race etc. Usually its the people in their 40s+ doing it.

Online? Well you can't go 5 seconds on a forum without being called a vile wretched abomination for simply being white.

I don't understand this obsession with race people have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    irl? I don't face it. I see it a lot though. It still is socially acceptable here to point out people for their race etc. Usually its the people in their 40s+ doing it.

Online? Well you can't go 5 seconds on a forum without being called a vile wretched abomination for simply being white.

I don't understand this obsession with race people have.
    "Cops need to stop executing people in the streets you say? OMG STOP TELLING ME I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE."

That's pretty much the level of conversation these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what kind of sheep you've been looking at, but you might find like-minded individuals in Wales and New Zealand.
    at least he's not a draenei...unlike you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never personally.

I guess occasionally in newspaper columns generalizing based on skin color, but can't say it bothers me. Bigots will be bigots, no matter what color they direct it at.

Im sure the OP did not expect a circle jerk of white dudes bitching

Deleted
    What does "facing racism" mean?
    Are we talking IRL or online?

Instructions unclear, triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "Cops need to stop executing people in the streets you say? OMG STOP TELLING ME I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE."

That's pretty much the level of conversation these days.
    Is it? Because for some reason police brutality is always brought up as a race issue when it's just a general issue. You're presenting the argument in a very biased way.

I'm all for police having body cams and being charged with crimes for using excessive force, but it shouldn't be a race issue. Bringing race into it just muddles it, and yes, many, many people bring race into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyday, but it is mostly lighthearted.

I'm generally greeted as 'white man' by some of the guys while others call our Muslim 'boko haram'.

There is more serious racism in tender adjudication where we have to reduce a bidders points if his company has too many whites.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it? Because for some reason police brutality is always brought up as a race issue when it's just a general issue. You're presenting the argument in a very biased way.

I'm all for police having body cams and being charged with crimes for using excessive force, but it shouldn't be a race issue. Bringing race into it just muddles it, and yes, many, many people bring race into it.
    We can ignore it being a race issue, despite texts and emails talking about "dirty niggers", and the massively over the top statistical variance in targeting of certain minorities, sure.

My main point was any time you talk about race at all the regressive racists just scream "OMG YOU WANT ME TO FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE" to shut down the conversation, not because anyone ever seriously tells them that.

We can ignore it being a race issue, despite texts and emails talking about "dirty niggers", and the massively over the top statistical variance in targeting of certain minorities, sure.

My main point was any time you talk about race at all the regressive racists just scream "OMG YOU WANT ME TO FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE" to shut down the conversation, not because anyone ever seriously tells them that.
    Like I said, I support police body cams which would help prevent excessive force or convict police officers for excessive force used regardless of the person it's used against.

Making it a race issue does basically the same thing. It's not a race issue, it needs to stop being made one so people can have a real discussion about it and find a solution that works to better protect everyone.

And yes, there are people who blame all whites for things. Like the whole white privilege thing.

I can't recall ever seeing it.

But then, I'm a white Australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's an element of that. But there's also the element of the very common trend of complaining about racism while simultaneously generalizing a negative quality onto all white people. The problem is on both sides, not just on the side you disagree with.

I don't know. I'm not even sure how someone would know the answer to this really. I'd just be guessing based on my bigoted impression of the impact of race on others as it pertains to my treatment.

It seems like an asinine pursuit.