Poll: How often?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    We can ignore it being a race issue, despite texts and emails talking about "dirty niggers", and the massively over the top statistical variance in targeting of certain minorities, sure.

My main point was any time you talk about race at all the regressive racists just scream "OMG YOU WANT ME TO FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE" to shut down the conversation, not because anyone ever seriously tells them that.
    4 words that the regressive left uses to make white people feel guilty about being white "check your white privilege". You can keep saying that white people keep making it about themselves, but the truth is that if you would stop obsessing over race and start obsessing over the issues and how to solve them then white people wouldn't feel the need to first make clear that being white does not make you racist. Other terms that I see thrown around a lot which are used to make white people feel guilty for being white are "white fragility" and "white-splain". The point is that using all of this rhetoric to make the discussion about our race rather than about the issues at hand leads to these discussions no where and that if you could stop the identity politics then we could actually talk about the racial inequalities that do exist in this country. We could talk about how Black people suffer disproportionate levels of poverty because more Black people are born into poverty, and then we could note how poverty increases crime rates which would lead us to the conclusion that the long term solution is to reduce the overall poverty rates for Black people, but we can't get that far because the instant we say that a Black person got shot because he grabbed another cops gun, BLM starts claiming racism and burning some books trying to provoke cops. And yes, I did just reference the fallout of the Jamar Clark shooting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Practically never. I guess it happens every now and then, but I never take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Lots of racism here in Gen-OT, but in real life thankfully little. It's definitely out there if you look for it, but comparatively little jumps up and says "look at me!".

Comparatively meaning here in canada compared to other places that fill our news with bullshit.
    I am not seeing much racism? xD