Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    "Hen" isn't the same as "it", we already have a word for "it", which is "det". "Hen" is a word for people whom you don't know the gender of and such.
    How can you not know the gender of someone. If they got boobs, its a she, if they dont its a he

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    "Hen" covers everything, it is defined as gender neutral word. It's influenced by the same Finnish definition of the gender neutral word "Hän".

And yes, if someone asks you to refer to them as a gender neutral word and you refuse, you are rude and inconsiderate. This isn't rocket science.
    I don't really see why should I refer to someone as anything else than they are?

If I can clearly identify someone as a male, I'll refer to him as a he, if I can clearly identify someone as a woman, I'll refer to her as a she.

If, for some reason, I can't tell which sex the person is, I'll go with a guess and hope I get it right.

Genders are largely irrelevant to me, since people can make up anything these days and expect special treatment - I don't seek to offend anyone but I will refer to people by their sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    How can you not know the gender of someone. If they got boobs, its a she, if they dont its a he
    What if they're moobs and not boobs?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there is no point to your Sweden hate threads. This is far from your first one and it is about all you post.