Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    DH set just has another set of glaives on the shoulders.... pretty lazy

Deleted
    I very much welcome the new armor options opening with adding more layers and 3d objects to the armor pieces. I think armors sets from now on, will be less generic. Hopefully.
    That is amazing news.

All the plate sets are excellent, and some of the others, namely the rogue, that hit the nail right on the head.
    Cloths are a lil bit underwhelming, i think a bit bigger impact is needed on the robe style thingies. Altho i dont think everyone would be pleased with a sudden direction change in cloth armor design. Who knows...

As for the other extra objects, the quiver is damn well good, looks nice and is a very appreciated addon to the feeling of being a HUNTER.

The libram is also nice, but i feel the clipping issue could make it a visual annoyance after some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oozlz View Post
    DH set just has another set of glaives on the shoulders.... pretty lazy
    you're reaching when coming up with words

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurray for less painted on aesthetics. Better late than never i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ald View Post
    Hurray for less painted on aesthetics. Better late than never i suppose.
    Why don't more people feel this way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Why don't more people feel this way?
    Because of that psychotic need to bitch and cry whenever Blizzard does literally anything that so many people on here seem to have.
    I'll take what I can get, this has been on my wishlist since "HD" armor textures were introduced in WOTLK, really happy to be getting it!

Creating non-ridiculous armor seems still to hard for Blizzard. Thank gods for transmog.

At some point the overcomplication on the armor models starts to look a little "samey". I'd rather have sets like we had pre-Cata where we got interesting and distinctive characteristics for the armors. All 3 plate sets have bucket helms and the only real distinction is the crap on the shoulders and the requisite "paladin skirt".

Also, I'm a DK, and yes, we are death knights, but let's try getting an original design that doesn't look like Generic Plate Set #1829 With Skulls Bolted On. Tier 18 actually had a really cool idea going with the horned hood, but the rest of the set dropped the ball.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2016-04-04 at 05:12 PM.

paladin, druid, and shaman sets look decent. the rest are horrible. wtb the art designers that designed t6 please.

All I gotta say is that "art is subjective". Just because you don't like something does not mean everyone should dislike it. By the way, there's transmog if you feel the armor sets are not to your liking. That is one of the main reasons it was implemented for. Personally, I love all the tier sets. They all have something special going on... But the demon hunter one is a bit impractical. They cover the parts where the tattoos would be. As well as the helm should show off the many blindfolds and horns of demon hunters.

EDIT: I think the reason why I love all these tier sets is because of the amount of detail in them. It's really amazing. The art team is amazing and working real hard this time around. I think I am more fascinated with the amount of detail then whether it looks "good" or not.

looks like hunters get another shitty looking tier that looks almost the same as the current tier, awesome.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that Paladin set looks even better everytime I see it. Gonna actually make an effort to get it in the first Legion raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    you're reaching when coming up with words
    How so ? the rest of the set looks nice, to me it just looks like they got to the shoulder graphics and were like..... MORE GLAIVES!!!!!1

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Not a fan of all the extra crap they're adding to armor, it does look good on the paladin set but not on all the others. Just looks too over the top imo.

This though,

that armor looks awesome despite being very simple. Blizzard will never learn i guess...
    That armor will look fantastic combined with mythic shaman tier 17... I think I found myself a transmog!
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Oozlz View Post
    How so ? the rest of the set looks nice, to me it just looks like they got to the shoulder graphics and were like..... MORE GLAIVES!!!!!1
    thats a better way to put it. I do wonder how they fight without slicing out their own eyes. oh wait... i mean slicing their eyes out even more.

I think DK's are the clear tier 19 winners here

These sets look terrible.

I can't wait to see the high heels on the female Demon Hunter sets. :endsarcasm: If they really do that, I'll have less less respect for Blizzard especially with the Tracer bullshit.

Love all the sets. Only one I think looks a bit crappy is Paladin. Shoulders could do with a bit more style wise.