Cool Rate My Guild Tabard Thread

Whether it's a tabard for a guild full of best friends, tried and trusted to guard your back, or a vanity tabard from your solo guild, how do you feel about sporting it as part of your everyday look? If you're the Guild Master, how do you feel about your creation? Are you open to feedback?

I suggest we rate tabards on these criteria (but feel free to suggest others):
    1) Does it fit the guild name?
    2) Does it grab the eye?
    And (most importantly )...
    3) How does it match the guild master's transmog?

I've already tweaked mine a few times, so feel free to share feedback and who knows? Maybe I'll tweak some more. Until it starts to feel iconic and immutable, I am very open to suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

For my newest alt, Hunjabu the Seeker.
    Guild Name: "Shadow Hunter"
    The stylized skull is a nod to Bonswamdi, patron loa of the Darkspears.

- - - Updated - - -

lol ~ Given the popularity of the transmog thread, I expected this to get at least a little attention.
    Guess people must be pretty 'meh' about their guild tabards.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-04-03 at 06:20 PM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Is it sad that no one (apparently) takes pride in their guild tabard? Or do people feel it's Blizz's fault for not offering spiffier options?

Here's a tip: Take a look at your "Illustrious Guild Tabard" instead of the standard one. The Illustrious tabards were Blizz's shot at giving us a higher-rez more attractive version of the old classic. These came out in Cataclysm, when Blizz was still incentivizing group content over solo.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/da...Shadow_Hunter/

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"