Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The city ranked number 1 in the world by the Economist and many other reputable organizations.
    If diversity was so bad then this rank would not have been attained.
    Melbourne isn't in Canada.

And Vancouver isn't that diverse.

10+ Year Old Account
    That really means nothing. I could write long, drawn out paragraphs if I felt like it but I'd rather not. Why bother? I'm making a post on an internet forum, not writing a research paper. Way to jump to conclusions without even having a gist of the full picture.
    Naw... you cant be Endus... No way you can be.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    That really means nothing. I could write long, drawn out paragraphs if I felt like it but I'd rather not. Why bother? I'm making a post on an internet forum, not writing a research paper. Way to jump to conclusions without even having a gist of the full picture.
    Its obvious what you mean by full picture though.

- Support high levels of Canadian nationalism
    - Destroy the white male
    - Support the regressive feminist

I'd wager you are an immigrant living in Canada and you aren't white.

Am i right?

This thread has really derailed in the last few pages, as nothing about taking in refugees has to do with whether another user is secretly another user, or what city is number one. It's also started to get a bit too personal it seems, so I'm just going to close this at this point, since a warning doesn't do anything at that point but lead to pages of infractions.

Next time, please stick on topic, and just use the report feature rather than derailing.