Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You should have posted this video here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eos-megathread
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Moving this on to the more accurate forum location, just as a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    I just find it funny that SJW ilk will chomp at the bit about the "objectification" and "sexualization" of women who aren't real, but don't have anything to say about the men who aren't real in video games who are objectified and sexualized all the same. Oh right, they are desperate for anything to be offended about.
    No, it's because it's not ok to be sexist towards women, but it's ok to be sexist towards men.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Does she even like video games? Every video she makes it's complains. You could make a game with cis gender characters and she would complain.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So much stupid packed into that little thing. "Exaggerated hip sway". In other words, she's bitching because women walk like... wait for it... women. Too bad she's too fat to pull it off. Women are not objectified in video games because there are no women in video games. Pixels are not people and this cunt is an imbecile.

FTFY
    QFT.

Honestly, this bitch just needs to shut the fuck up about a topic she is still retarded about. Yeah we know she knows fuck all about video games and is just a miserable hag who has nothing better to do than be an attention seeking, condescending pain in the ass. What is more pathetic is the number of fuckwits who keep giving her hits by advertising her dumb shit when they complain about it. Unlike the common cold, you don't treat it by ignoring it, you drug the hell out of yourself until you are comatose and then ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's a shame. Just make good video games. Instead they're objectifying women. What kind of person is ok with that?
    I don't see you complaining about the men who are designed in the same manner in video games.

TBH, I don't care.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Does she even like video games? Every video she makes it's complains.
    She has admitted to knowing nothing about video games, so I am sure she doesn't. It is almost hysterical the amount of stupid that comes out of her gaping face.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    She has admitted to knowing nothing about video games, so I am sure she doesn't. It is almost hysterical the amount of stupid that comes out of her gaping face.
    Imagine her being a director of a video game. Nobody would ever be able to play it because the game would sit in development forever with her critiques.

Pixels aren't people.
    Even if they were, portraying people in a way that highlights their sexual attractiveness is not inherently damaging to them and is especially not damaging to their gender as a whole.

I understand and sympathize with her viewpoint, but her videos make it out to be more serious than it is, as if this is something that absolutely MUST be changed. Video games. Are. Art. If the artist wants cleavage windows, fine with him. You may disagree with his depictions, you may not like them, you may wish they were different, but the fact of the matter is it's his art, not yours dammit. Don't like it? Comment and move on. Her smurfette principle video comes to mind; she tells the audience to put more than one female character in their medium regardless of what the author is going for.

I really cannot stand watching her videos. But the still image preview shown has a very buff muscular man on it. Does she mention how men are oversexualized too in her video? I mean, few men could attain such a body in real life. To do so would require devoting enormous time and effort to bodybuilding.

Deleted
    Anita "Screw You Out of Your Money" Sarkeesian, eh? She actually produced something new? I'm amazed.

Not surprised, though, that it's complete bullshit and 100% wrong. But, hey, she's an authority on men, right?

It's a shame. Just make good video games. Instead they're objectifying women. What kind of person is ok with that?
    the ones who understand that humans are sexual in nature and think it is a bad thing to demonize and shun it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Anita "Screw You Out of Your Money" Sarkeesian, eh? She actually produced something new? I'm amazed.

Not surprised, though, that it's complete bullshit and 100% wrong. But, hey, she's an authority on men, right?
    i wouldn't call it new, she already made a similar video, she is just using different video games.

Pixels aren't people.
    I bet you are one of those that thinks that fetus arent people either

shame on you

Nothing wrong with male gaze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea seriously, what kind of person is OK with this?

When they can mod it and do a far better job. People these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    I don't see you complaining about the men who are designed in the same manner in video games.

TBH, I don't care.
    Male characters are often a reflection of male power fantasies and designed for a male audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I understand and sympathize with her viewpoint, but her videos make it out to be more serious than it is, as if this is something that absolutely MUST be changed. Video games. Are. Art. If the artist wants cleavage windows, fine with him. You may disagree with his depictions, you may not like them, you may wish they were different, but the fact of the matter is it's his art, not yours dammit. Don't like it? Comment and move on. Her smurfette principle video comes to mind; she tells the audience to put more than one female character in their medium regardless of what the author is going for.
    If you want video games to be art you have to allow them to be critiqued like art. Can't have your cake and eat it

can someone shut her up permanently? - everyone

Wow she really thinks sexism in videogames will translate into sexism in the real world. Such an insult that she thinks men can't seperate fantasy from reality. She has to be a con artist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Honestly? You can't force women to do something they are not interested in. Take a look at all the diverse amount of fields, jobs, and interests women commonly have and then look at men, then look at the over lap.

If women aren't interested in video games, it's probably the same reason why there are less women into sports, or cars. And why less men are into fashion or nursing. Any person with access to the internet can make an informed decision on their own about their own likes or dislikes.

As far as sexualization in video games? Well of course there is. But don't ever act like sexuality isn't the predominant driving force in our modern culture right behind money. Women and men go about flaunting their sexuality, both sexes are represented in very sexual ways in video games. That's fucking equality, right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy View Post
    Male characters are often a reflection of male power fantasies and designed for a male audience.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want video games to be art you have to allow them to be critiqued like art. Can't have your cake and eat it

I beg to differ. Male characters are not a reflection of male power fantasies and are more of a reflection of the inner, brooding, sexual desire females wish to be ravaged by. But it's not all females, not all male characters and not all males.

So my entire comment is as baseless as your entire comment. =)
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.