Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I would def want to try archaeology. I just assumed traveling would suck. Mostly because family trips were absolute hell. Once I got into college and did my own traveling realizing how easy it was.... yeah would like to see life that way.
    Spending the majority of time sucking up to rich people for money to fund you is the worst part from what I have been told.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Spending the majority of time sucking up to rich people for money to fund you is the worst part from what I have been told.
    Eh, I would just take a page out of Starscreams book then.

I'd avoid IT... or start earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Would have done a different degree. Physics / Mathematics or Comp Science.

Now I'm older and wiser, I realise it was a stupid decision to a degree in Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    If you could start over in life and choose a new direction for your education/career,
    would you still develop yourself in the same direction? Or would you choose an entirely different direction?
    Honestly astrophysics or nuclear physics. Or some other field that isn't that popular/brings money.

I still plan on earning enough money from esports to retire early and spend the rest of my life on something like that. I'll soon have 2 degrees to fall back on (Mechanical Engineering and Automatics & Applied Informatics) but I'd rather avoid working at all if possible. I like nothingness and space.

Deleted
    I'd go into politics.
    Beeing payed for doing nothing productive sounds like a great deal for me.

Actually I would take almost everything else than what I have.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-04-04 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    Ah, I forgot to give my own input

I think I would still be as entrepreneurial as I am now, only not in a B2B market.
    Would really love to try starting my own restaurant for example.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I forgot to give my own input

I think I would still be as entrepreneurial as I am now, only not in a B2B market.
    Would really love to try starting my own restaurant for example.
    Owning a restaurant is my next goal aswell. I am a big Foodie, but I would never start out in the food business due to low profit margins. Rather invest in something that dont need huge ROI, and have something else that actually makes money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Owning a restaurant is my next goal aswell. I am a big Foodie, but I would never start out in the food business due to low profit margins. Rather invest in something that dont need huge ROI, and have something else that actually makes money.
    I would love to own something like this (The Jane in Antwerp, Belgium). I've been there twice and it's great!

15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to own something like this (The Jane in Antwerp, Belgium). I've been there twice and it's great!

That looks cool. I will go there next time in in Antwerp.

I have always been dreaming of a restaurant with several themes at once. Imagine 3 areas, each with their own menu and atmosphere all in one place. Would require a HUGE venue and 3 kitchens, but I think it would be amazing.

Deleted
    Either medical doctor or Petroleum engineer. For easy money i would have gone with real estate agent in Stockholm.

What i would really want to do though is own a small hotel in the tropics. Probably Thailand or South America.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably pursue acting or writing. The problem with me is that I'm not very ambitious and I lack the motivation to do anything but the bare minimum. All I ever want to do after work is just come home, relax and play my video games and do the same thing the next day. I make enough money, I have benefits like pension and all that so I don't really see the need to find a new job right now. The way I see it, as long as I make enough money to survive I'm happy enough. Maybe not as happy as I wish I could be but it's good enough. Probably not the way I should live but it's whatever. Life is all about happiness and I'm content where I'm at right now. For the time being at least.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Well, I wouldn't have wasted those 2 years in college right out of high school, and joined the Navy instead. Get out after I don't know how many years (I had originally planned on the minimum 4 years, but I may have stayed in longer, having 5 more years to go until I could have retired). Or, I would have tried to be a police officer earlier, though I still plan on doing so. Though being 35 and just starting, I don't know. I still need to get in a better shape than round. I did try about 7 or 8 years ago, but I missed the running portion of the physical testing by about 20 seconds.

Though, there are some parts of my life that I wouldn't change for anything.

Deleted
    Id take a different path and follow my passion earlier on.

oh yes, i'd hit that reset button real quick.

archeology and such, i love ancient things so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what I would have done honestly. But, I wish I had followed my interests and passion/s earlier when I still knew what they were.

I'd rather not start over. I think that despite the things I don't like about my current life, I would probably not get a better life if I started over. To quote Jurrasic Park:

"Don't worry. I'm not making the same mistakes again"
    "No, you're making all new ones"
    My 3d animation in World of Warcraft: https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterVertex

Deleted
    I would go same path generally however:
    -I would learn Spanish instead of French. I don't seem to use French at all and I've even started to forget it, while I've had numerous situations where knowing Spanish would have helped.
    -I would learn programming earlier. Since I'm trying to get a base now with it, I think having known it earlier would have been much better.